+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Any managed to get to an IRCC agent via phone in the past week or so? I must've tried a 100 times over the last 2 days with no success :(
Yes I got through on Wednesday (calling for a friend). My Wait time was 49 minutes, but I was on hold for almost 85 minutes. And the Agent was very short with me, which is not my usual experience :rolleyes: . I think they are overworked.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just received an ADR for schedule A, new PCC, and Proof of funds AFTER two days of receiving a request for a new medical.

I thought I was in the clear and only people who have visited other than their home countries received ADRs.

I had a few concerns:

1. The proof of funds document field in the upload document area is empty and the required by date for all documents is March 16, 2022, which has already passed. In the document I have received, the due date is on 16th April, although the document is dated for today.

2. There is no empty schedule A form is attached for me to fill. I can google it and download the form, but did the others receive the schedule A form attached with the ADR request?

Is this something I should be worried about?

IRCC blew your theory of out the water :) .

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

This is what I see when I open the upload documents page:

1. All required by date are 16th March, 2022
2. In the letter they have asked for proof of funds, but in the upload document section, there is an empty field - which I assume to be proof of funds.

Just wanted to know if this is how everyone has it or it just me.
This happened to me when I got ADR for PCC. The due date was just 2 days from the day I received it, but the request letter gave me 30 days. I called IRCC and they told me to just stick with the 30 days. I already had the PCC anyways so I just uploaded the next day, so I can't tell if the upload button disappeared on the due date shown in my account.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hola! Does it make sense to apply for PNP as my wife got a BC PNP invitation? Been waiting for a while for my FSW to come in *Yawn*
If your Eligibility has passed, gcms notes shows your application is progressing, and you are not desperately in a hurry, you can just wait. Otherwise, you can go for the PNP (you should get the stipulated 6 months processing time). Consider the fact that the PNP will tie you to BC, the costs and all the other document and requirements you'll need to gather for a fresh application.

You'll need to weigh the pros and cons. In the meantime, accept the ITA. You have 60 days to decide.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
This happened to me when I got ADR for PCC. The due date was just 2 days from the day I received it, but the request letter gave me 30 days. I called IRCC and they told me to just stick with the 30 days. I already had the PCC anyways so I just uploaded the next day, so I can't tell if the upload button disappeared on the due date shown in my account.
For the PCC, did you get a new one for your home country (I assume you are inland) or provided the one you uploaded with your initial application?

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
For the PCC, did you get a new one for your home country (I assume you are inland) or provided the one you uploaded with your initial application?
I provided a new one, cos I moved after AOR. I expected it, so before I left SA I gave my fingerprints and had my friend submit it for processing. By the time they requested for it, I already had it (dated after I'd left the country).

Reactions: RSub

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Why? That's a surprise. But why do you need to wait 2O more days?
@Rsub,@ImpatientAlligator I was finally able to get the FBI report from a private center.
My licence was valid only till EAD and USPS requires a license which is not expired or US passport. That is what they said

The bright side is I can upload 1 day before I leave US otherwise there would have been a problem with my exit date.

I got all documents for ADR ready just have to scan and upload it will do it today night.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I provided a new one, cos I moved after AOR. I expected it, so before I left SA I gave my fingerprints and had my friend submit it for processing. By the time they requested for it, I already had it (dated after I'd left the country).
@wonderbly quick question about pcc I am leaving us in 5 days but today I got pcc and I am submitting my adr today so can I upload that without any issues?
I have 27 more days for my ADR to submit.

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@wonderbly quick question about pcc I am leaving us in 5 days but today I got pcc and I am submitting my adr today so can I upload that without any issues?
Yes you can upload it, since you didn't inform IRCC yet that you are leaving the US. You might still need to get another PCC that is dated post-departure, for your records (or in case IRCC asks you for it again once you let them know you have changed residency. Unlikely, but just in case).

Reactions: PRANIT01

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Should be fine for now. But I'd also suggest that you apply for another FBI check (with fingerprinting on paper) and post it just before you leave. Just in case they ask later.

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hmm it is really sad my circumstances gave ircc a new opportunity to delay my process ,the changein COR.
I have no other options but to notify them.

That for just changing the address they will ask me to do all this shit again.i don't understand what they expect people not to get married, stay in the same country and what all.

This never ends