+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Hola! Does it make sense to apply for PNP as my wife got a BC PNP invitation? Been waiting for a while for my FSW to come in *Yawn*

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
You gave me an idea. Even I am thinking of leaving the US soon. I wasn't sure what I am gonna do with my stuff here. To much to throw out or donate. Not willing to sell. I think I will also apply for a tourist visa once I leave the US and then move to Canada from India via the US so that I can take all my belonging. Meanwhile, I will store them in the cheapest storage unit in a rural area.
Excellent Idea

Reactions: RSub

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Is there any method to how they're processing the files after getting the ADRs? It feels like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten the PPR after uploading the ADRs over 10 days ago.
Same here 16 days ago. No response. Meanwhile, same vo and he got a response and ppr within 2 days. Insanity

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
As of March 15, 2022, there were about 41,300 people in the FSWP inventory, a decrease of 4,000 people over the past two weeks.

Meanwhile, there are just over 10,000 people left in the CEC backlog. IRCC processed 2,000 people in the CEC backlog over the past two weeks.

----

WHAT is really happening ? They just made a killing in processing these applications.

Lonwolf

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
As of March 15, 2022, there were about 41,300 people in the FSWP inventory, a decrease of 4,000 people over the past two weeks.

Meanwhile, there are just over 10,000 people left in the CEC backlog. IRCC processed 2,000 people in the CEC backlog over the past two weeks.

----

WHAT is really happening ? They just made a killing in processing these applications.
Hi
Really appreciate your update in this. I don't know where your source is but it is refreshing to see the numbers decrease, gives pre ITA plebs like me a ray of hope...

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
Really appreciate your update in this. I don't know where your source is but it is refreshing to see the numbers decrease, gives pre ITA plebs like me a ray of hope...
The source is included in the quote of the message.

Yes, I am pre-ITA myself and those numbers are oustanding. You would have CEC finished by the end of April and FSW potentially reduced to 30,000.

You can't get a better start than this. I hope they maintain it.

Lonwolf

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
The source is included in the quote of the message.

Yes, I am pre-ITA myself and those numbers are oustanding. You would have CEC finished by the end of April and FSW potentially reduced to 30,000.

You can't get a better start than this. I hope they maintain it.
Sorry, I missed out to see the link....

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Anybody else got this email from IRCC? I thought I had finally received an update only to find out it's a generic email. Why you toy with my feelings like this!!! They used the words "people who are new to Canada" it must mean something right? Like they are probably busy decorating Canada to welcome me?

‐--------‐----------------------------------------------
Fraud is a serious crime in Canada. People who are new to Canada may not be used to how Canadian companies or the Government of Canada do business. You can be a target.

Visit our website or our YouTube channel for information and tips about how to recognize and protect yourself from immigration fraud.

Don’t be a victim of immigration fraud. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
--------------------------------------------------------

Lonwolf

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Anybody else got this email from IRCC? I thought I had finally received an update only to find out it's a generic email. Why you toy with my feelings like this!!! They used the words "people who are new to Canada" it must mean something right? Like they are probably busy decorating Canada to welcome me?

‐--------‐----------------------------------------------
Fraud is a serious crime in Canada. People who are new to Canada may not be used to how Canadian companies or the Government of Canada do business. You can be a target.

Visit our website or our YouTube channel for information and tips about how to recognize and protect yourself from immigration fraud.

Don’t be a victim of immigration fraud. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Fraud is a serious crime in Canada."

This was a mail sent to DKAB & his commoners... don't understand how it got to you...

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Excellent Idea
One more tip. Get more furniture because Canada furniture prices are crazy. You can easily take it to Canada without paying a dime in tax. It works well if you are storing it for 6 to 8 months. More time, then more rental cost. So do the math and do it only if you are saving a couple of thousands minimum.

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Get more furniture because Canada furniture prices are crazy.
This is true. Getting furniture in US may be cheaper but do factor in the moving costs. It may still come out cheaper depending on quantity and quality of furniture but moving costs have gone up during pandemic so do research on that as well.

Reactions: RSub