+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
To make up for the lack of draws at the end of the year, they might hold large draws next year, either all program or CEC. Though they might also return to following the set up distribution of PR, meaning the backlog would already take from a third to half of what was set up for express entry(non PNP)

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Someone recieved a tr to pr in 15 days .I am happy for him at the same time I feel like a joke waiting for more than a year.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
but why not ? what's going on ?
there is no CEC for the rest of the year .. so they gonna do only PNP ?
The only logical reason I could think of is to clear or significantly reduce the backlog (both inland and outland) before inviting more candidates to the queue. They are going to use inlands to meet 2021 targets while outland (FSW) and expired COPR outlanders will be used for the first quarter of 2022. Using this logic, they should start FSW-O backlog at some point in November to give time for visa stamping and travel. Again, using this logic, they should start all program draws by January for the remaining quarters’ targets.

Other than reducing the backlog, it doesn’t make sense not to hold draws when even IRCC admitted anyone invited after September will only contribute to the target of the following year.

JJwithLuck

Oct 18, 2021
Hi guys
I am FSW OUTLAND. I have got working permit and working in Canada right now.
Seems FSW-I still moving. Is there any possibility that I can change my application to FSW INLAND? Is it necessary to do so?
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi guys
I am FSW OUTLAND. I have got working permit and working in Canada right now.
Seems FSW-I still moving. Is there any possibility that I can change my application to FSW INLAND? Is it necessary to do so?
Thanks.
There's no legal distinction whatsoever between "outland" and "inland". There's only FSW; both inland and outland applications get treated the same. So there's no such a thing as "changing one's application to inland". "Inland" and "outland" are unofficial terms made up by EE applicants and the common folk.

JJwithLuck

Oct 18, 2021
There's no legal distinction whatsoever between "outland" and "inland". There's only FSW; both inland and outland applications get treated the same. So there's no such a thing as "changing one's application to inland". "Inland" and "outland" are unofficial terms made up by EE applicants and the common folk.
Thank you.
So should I update my status by some webform?