+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-top-destination-for-post-secondary-education-students-say-in-new-survey-1.5621461

Canadian immigration system working as intended. Not working on outland applications is a feature, not a bug.
THIS! It's no longer about covid at this point in time. Also, I think the backlog would be so big atm, they don't know where to start. Either way, for people like me who spent 2-3 years learning French in order to get bonus points, the nighmarish scenario of IRCC terminating the FSW program or changing it radically in order to reduce applicants is becoming more realistic. All I can do is hope and pray, let's see.

Reactions: sk2017.ca

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-top-destination-for-post-secondary-education-students-say-in-new-survey-1.5621461

Canadian immigration system working as intended. Not working on outland applications is a feature, not a bug.
You know bro, you are honestly a great source of motivation for me. My score is way below yours and I am already fed up with this system. I could not imagine how would I feel if I was waiting in the pool with a score of 521. May God help us all really.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Reactions: fswinlander

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
THIS! It's no longer about covid at this point in time. Also, I think the backlog would be so big atm, they don't know where to start. Either way, for people like me who spent 2-3 years learning French in order to get bonus points, the nighmarish scenario of IRCC terminating the FSW program or changing it radically in order to reduce applicants is becoming more realistic. All I can do is hope and pray, let's see.
You learned French for Canada PR only?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
You know bro, you are honestly a great source of motivation for me. My score is way below yours and I am already fed up with this system. I could not imagine how would I feel if I was waiting in the pool with a score of 521. May God help us all really.
kojiii & mushiii , just wait a bit, the draws will hit us fo sure, but shall not forget the years 2020-2021.

D

Deleted member 1006777

xD don't be motivated by me. I'm just a goddamn troll here.

But yeah, Canada is only really the top choice for me because everyone I know is in the US. Everything I own is in storage in the US. If not for those two factors, I'd have started working on something in Europe already. Canadian immigration is a joke. And I will never respect IRCC and medishitty's cronies, no matter what eventually happens with my immigration.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Loled so hard

"The survey found that the students reported they were mainly motivated by future career opportunities in their study destination."

Yeah sure. Also i'm not surprised EU wasn't among the choices but even if it was, such a clueless poll would not place it correctly.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Loled so hard

"The survey found that the students reported they were mainly motivated by future career opportunities in their study destination."

Yeah sure. Also i'm not surprised EU wasn't among the choices but even if it was, such a clueless poll would not place it correctly.
Whem the government so blatantly incentivizes lying about intent for study applications, I'm not really surprised that people are doing it. It's not that difficult to lie to immigration officers lmao. Make up some shit about improving career opportunities in your home country. "Of course the prestigious Maple Syrup University is widely recognized in my country and would enhance my career greatly!"

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1050918

We the government so blatantly incentivizes lying about intent for study applications, I'm not really surprised that people are doing it. It's not that difficult to lie to immigration officers lmao. Make up some shit about improving career opportunities in your home country. "Of course the prestigious Maple Syrup University is widely recognized in my country and would enhance my career greatly!"
Agreed. What I think is though, these news are made up by the new education and university lobby in power. Imagine their faces after wasting 100k CAD on useless degrees recognized nowhere except the university's neighborhood and realizing what they've done.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
kojiii & mushiii , just wait a bit, the draws will hit us fo sure, but shall not forget the years 2020-2021.
I really wish so. Not trying to spread negative energy but honestly, this was far from what I was expecting. At this point, I am just losing my entire interest in following any news regarding draws, IRCC, FSW, blah blah...It is just absolutely unfair for us to be left without a single piece of news, information, or announcement regarding their plan about FSW applicants waiting in the pool.

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021
Similar situation in Pakistan. The military backed regime is failing badly, economy is an shambles and the generals just want more money. Sucking the people dry. Dollar is at historic High and the PM won't stop appeasing fanatics. Anti state militants are gearing up for fresh a wave of attacks because their ideological twins won the war in the neighbouring country. Canada seemed like the only escape but losing hope now...
So sorry mate. We sure will overcome soon. Please, stay safe for now.

Reactions: HA1986

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I believe the FSW backlog inventory is about 50-60k currently. And most of them are close to being finalized.