+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Was talking to my friend yesterday whose an expired COPR holder (expired in Mar 2021). Seeing the number of expired COPRs who are getting PPRs and ‘Ready to immigrate’ emails in the last few weeks in the various groups he is part of, he sounded confident for the first time in a long time as far as things moving forward are concerned. Hopefully all the expired COPRs are contacted as expected by 31st October 2021.

And then maybe from November hopefully the pace picks up on finalization of rest of the pending backlog.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Was talking to my friend yesterday whose an expired COPR holder (expired in Mar 2021). Seeing the number of expired COPRs who are getting PPRs and ‘Ready to immigrate’ emails in the last few weeks in the various groups he is part of, he sounded confident for the first time in a long time as far as things moving forward are concerned. Hopefully all the expired COPRs are contacted as expected by 31st October 2021.

And then maybe from November hopefully the pace picks up on finalization of rest of the pending backlog.
They still would have to process and issue COPRs again which may take another 3,4 months.

Dali_B

Jun 28, 2021
With a CRS of above 500, I am waiting in the pool since January. One of my friends has created his profile in July-August with a score around 430 and he got nominated by Alberta. Not only FSW draws are stopped, but we people with high scores are stuck without having the opportunity to be nominated by any province.

Seriously considering withdrawing my application as this process lacks of "dignity".

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
With a CRS of above 500, I am waiting in the pool since January. One of my friends has created his profile in July-August with a score around 430 and he got nominated by Alberta. Not only FSW draws are stopped, but we people with high scores are stuck without having the opportunity to be nominated by any province.

Seriously considering withdrawing my application as this process lacks of "dignity".
i received oinp noi, when i lost points due to my age the previous month, i never ever been bothered about pnp pathways. yet this happened 4 days ago. if you belong to noc's which is being used by any pnp then consider lowering the scores.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
They might do this together with other pending FSW applications waiting for final decision
Not necessarily. Then can process other pending FSW applications now along with contacting expired COPRs. The wait is likely to extend to next year.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
i received oinp noi, when i lost points due to my age the previous month, i never ever been bothered about pnp pathways. yet this happened 4 days ago. if you belong to noc's which is being used by any pnp then consider lowering the scores.
Kurwa, @dankboi I can see I ahve missed quiet a lot in this forum through the last few days ahhaha :D

My question is, if we will reduce the work experience, would that affect us? I mean for example if we will reduce work experience for my gf to reduce the points will that show as incorrect or as misrepresentation? What I mean, work experience in the same NOC.

I would have to score the following to lower the score to 466:

6 Speaking
5.5 Listening
6 Reading
6 Writing

The other option is to take out my education from the profile which will make our score 466. The question is if it is legal to do it at this stage?

Last edited:
Reactions: dankboi

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Mannnnn, I can't believe we are reaching a point where people are talking about how to show themselves less skilled in order to stand a chance to be selected by an immigration pathway officially known as the "Skilled" worker program...God knows how far this messy situation gonna go o_O