+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
My

My scars are really deep bro, Left the UK for middle east on false perception that it is the next Europe only to realize that its the next surface of the sun :p so really hard to forget those Manchester rains :(
can you share the pros and cons of the middle east ?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
My

My scars are really deep bro, Left the UK for middle east on false perception that it is the next Europe only to realize that its the next surface of the sun :p so really hard to forget those Manchester rains :(
Lmao, what made you think the Middle East would be anything like Europe. I was also forced to leave the UK a few years back. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise, careerwise.

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
can you share the pros and cons of the middle east ?
If you are asking in comparison with UK, Canada or other western countries then there are no Pros what so ever and I can elaborate numerous Cons but not on a public forum while still living here at present :p .

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yeah, and who ever says any pros is either white himself or never been to the west or not truthful to themselves :p
Yes. Arabs are some of the most racist people I know. Especially those from rich Arab countries. It's disgusting how they treat the labour class in their countries.

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Specifically about Dubai:
Pros: No income tax, so you can make money i guess
Cons: Literally everything else about life. Soulless empty husk of a place that made me reconsider my will to live.
The only Pro that you mentioned is also a concealed lie, You earn 500 pound for example in UK and rent a home for 200 pounds with 50 pounds as council tax, so you pay tax where as you don't pay tax in UAE either on salary or council but end up paying the whole 500 pounds or even more for a similar home. so eventually you are in deficit, if you want to live a normal life as an expat there you earn there and spend it all there

D

Deleted member 1050918

Well... When you fellas land in Canada you'll see that the only thing Canada has to offer is peace. I'd also say stability but that's now in question. The country is lacking so many things and is so far behind USA and EU in fundamental aspects of life. So be ready to be surprised. Peace of mind is good though. FSW is literally the only reason i'm even considering Canada.