+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Whoever is talking and dreaming about huge CEC draw needs to change his deal,er backlogs have nothing to do with FSW being stopped. Backlogs were always there. Canada needs tons of people and their wuota were not filled last year and this year. This yeAr as we know they have created crazy quitas for TR to PR, refugees etc. Etc so it is not numbers that were causing FSW not happening, it was travel restrictions and only that ;) I am hopping CEC dream for now is over and from next Wednesday FSW will start for good

Last edited:

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Although Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) continued to accept and process applications throughout the pandemic, the global travel restrictions and capacity constraints led to a shortfall in admissions over the last several months. To compensate for the shortfall and ensure Canada has the workers it needs to fill crucial labour market gaps and remain competitive on the world stage, the 2021 to 2023 levels plan aims to continue welcoming immigrants at a rate of about 1% of the population of Canada, including 401,000 permanent residents in 2021, 411,000 in 2022 and 421,000 in 2023. The previous plan set targets of 351,000 in 2021 and 361,000 in 2022.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/government-of-canada-announces-plan-to-support-economic-recovery-through-immigration.html
Imagine trusting IRCC PR piece lol yeah you do you. It won't be long before we find out the truth ...

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
@za_skrub whatever you said before that there will not be any FSW draws this year etc. etc. That ITAs nearly fulfilled the quotas is totally wrong man :) They need to invite people constantly so they can land them in 2022 and beyond. You will see that they will clear the backlogs for FSW very quick as most of the apps are already nearly finalized. Last year they were under their quota massively. This year a little bit better. I can bet that in the next two weeks there will be FSW draw and FST. There are way too many factors that are actually gluing everything together.

Also remember, the main reason why FSW was stopped was because of international travel ban ;) Finally we could see a break in the pattern which is very good sign. If someone thinks that there will be mega draw for CEC, my question is then, why they were lowering the ITAs for CEC from last couple of draws - it does not make any sense man. Personally I do not think that backlogs has anything with the FSW being stopped. Even for new ITAs they will ahve to give up to 2 months before they will do anything ;) applicants have to gather and send documents, sooo yea, I am expecting that all program draws will resume now.

Reactions: Lc4life and Haku13

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/world/justin-trudeau-criticised-for-calling-canadian-election-in-4th-wave-7423181.html

I am worried, they started acknowledging 4th wave as its personal to them. Our beloved MM will start IRCEC draws again.
I honestly do not blame people that would afraid to go to the elections. Most people are still trying to find their lives again in "post-pandemic" world with far less restrictions than they used to have for the past year or more. Liberals clearly shoot themselves in one of the knees and now Conservatives are going after them. Personally I think Liberals lost already and nothing will overturn the result. They can only pray that conservatives somehow will not win the majority.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
there's no way they are having a megadraw for CEC again! there's probably not even that many CEC applicants left in the pool
let's hope it will be a fsw megadraw and justice is served to us! lol

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
there's no way they are having a megadraw for CEC again! there's probably not even that many CEC applicants left in the pool
I am not counting for mega draw for FSW ;) it would be better to have ongoing FSW draws ;)

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I honestly do not blame people that would afraid to go to the elections. Most people are still trying to find their lives again in "post-pandemic" world with far less restrictions than they used to have for the past year or more. Liberals clearly shoot themselves in one of the knees and now Conservatives are going after them. Personally I think Liberals lost already and nothing will overturn the result. They can only pray that conservatives somehow will not win the majority.
Oh no I am with people on this, but MM as well as JT will see this as an opportunity again to draw another CEC -75 (if possible) from old age homes.

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Well I don't justice is considered as a terminology when it comes to FSW for MM, because if not we would have received some kind of information on the delays or future draws.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Oh no I am with people on this, but MM as well as JT will see this as an opportunity again to draw another CEC -75 (if possible) from old age homes.
Not a chance :) why? More than likely there are not as many CEC let in the pool with such a score.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
But we need consecutive draws for all the loss we went through, clear every profiles until 460 as many has lot their points due to age.
We do not know if they will take these people into consideration and if they will lower the score. For now the most important things is for the draws start over, once they will start over we can see what will happen next ;) we cannot have everything on one plate guys ;) be realistic

Reactions: Rish92

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
We do not know if they will take these people into consideration and if they will lower the score. For now the most important things is for the draws start over, once they will start over we can see what will happen next ;) we cannot have everything on one plate guys ;) be realistic
Just a wish, I know the reality is going to be harsh but I feel for everyone.