swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
And Canada is different how exactly? At least with the assumption that you do get a job, pay wrt cost of living seems higher in western EU. I'm actually curious, what makes you want to leave sweden for Canada?
Usually that's very personal, because people will have different reasons according to their personal circumstances, regardless of where they live. But I don't mind the question, my answer is simple: my partner and I want to explore new environments / horizons / possibilities. Canada is a beautiful and interesting country. If FSW-O draws were still a thing these days, we could move there without having to go study, or spending serious money to immigrate, or, if we like the place, worrying about renewing our visa / living on a temporary visa depending on the goodwill of employers.
If we cannot go through FSW-O, it is unlikely we will try moving any other way, as probably it would not be worth it.

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. I have started the french learning process too... but work keeps getting in the way :( , haven't given as much attention to it as I can as I am drained after work.
2. I am an effin bean counter, have to get certified to work in canada in my field, but to get the certification, I gotta be in Canada to give the exam.
You must have Canadian Experience to be in Canada to gain Canadian Experience...

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

Nooooooooooo Only 2,086 ITA and Target achieved for 2021, The Great Master Mind MM is the winner...and after election once again he become immigration minister for next 4 year.....hahahaah :p :p :p
Guys from where is this screenshot. Different people are saying different things, some immigration consultants are talking about the target of landed immigrants not ITAs - can someone finally explain this?

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
After today's CEC draw IRCC system that is picking up the applications will "Gooooogats itself" - servers will be overloaded and entire network will sh** out hahah

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
We are also confused...
Please see below link for Screen shot.. just scroll down the page and you can see
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/09/express-entry-canada-invites-635-pnp-candidates-0919052.html#gs.ag069o
Firstly, ITAs don’t have limits and they can issue as much as they want. What they care about is how many of those ITAs become landed immigrants. This is what contributes to the annual targets

Secondly, over 90% of people who would be invited under the EE stream from September 15 till December would not land this year and hence only contribute to 2022 immigration quota.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Firstly, ITAs don’t have limits and they can issue as much as they want. What they care about is how many of those ITAs become landed immigrants. This is what contributes to the annual targets

Secondly, over 90% of people who would be invited under the EE stream from September 15 till December would not land this year and hence only contribute to 2022 immigration quota.
This is what I thought and heard multiple times :)

Reactions: Komalsalwan

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Thanks a lot, I’ve checked it out tho. I don’t think I’m eligible inspite of my French ability. They have a preferred NOC list
just took a look at it... we also wouldn't make it XD better hope for them lifting border restrictions or try OINP French Stream...

Reactions: Badgirloma

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Guys from where is this screenshot. Different people are saying different things, some immigration consultants are talking about the target of landed immigrants not ITAs - can someone finally explain this?
Though this is not said explicitly anywhere, both have been the same since start of express entry, not sure what IRCC will do this year.