+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm guessing there'll be draws this year so they're kinda safe changing the system next year (it didn't work good this year). But if I'm not invited this year I won't even think about Canada in 2022. What sold me was the certainty in the outland route. If it's gone, what's left is a supposed G7 country with no skilled STEM jobs where you have to pay a lot to get a PR only to be jobless afterwards. No thanks, even the US is safer because at least there are jobs there and there's no bullshit like "Canadian experience" or "LMIA".
Yo kangaroo. I'm counting on your confident prediction for the draw today. Hope we're not disappointed :)

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Not win win for people without an ITA.
Liberals won't stop FSW immigration. If they wanted to, they would have done it by now. They are incompetent as hell but we don't really know if Cons will be any better.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yea NDP plan, family immigration - I am sure it will be a great future for the country ahahahahah to bring as many old people as possible :D I mean it is good to be able to bring over your parents etc, but you cannot just focus on that. It is sick...

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Best year of my life
I just took my First dose of Moderna Vacine today in anticipation for the ITA that i have not received. Hopefully this Month will speak good thing into my Life..
abeg where una Dey see this Hopuim and positivity. I no sure say we dey the same country. I’m so damn depressed by this situation and with all of your diff analysis I dunno whether to pray for con or lib majority. I just want a damn ITA :mad:

Reactions: Jid1234567