+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I know better than to hope but this looks like hope Sept 7th is looking good. I dunno how much longer I can Sit in this pool with a CRS 505 while ppl with CRS score of 365, get ITA without loosing my mind.
I know what you mean. We have to be patient :) 7th Sep is coming and it is coming very fast.

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Not sure if you guys watched this.
Nothing relevant to immigration itself but it does seem they are keen to reopen travel
Ofocures, they cannot close the borders anymore. It would only affect them negatively in the election. The only hope for many FSW-O is that once borders are open for all on Sep 7, we were supposed to see PPR's raining. Well, if that didn't happen, I can't imagine the fallout in social media by FSW-O.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Ofocures, they cannot close the borders anymore. It would only affect them negatively in the election. The only hope for many FSW-O is that once borders are open for all on Sep 7, we were supposed to see PPR's raining. Well, if that didn't happen, I can't imagine the fallout in social media by FSW-O.
It will happen, how do you expect to get closer to their quota :D

D

Deleted member 1050918

Do you think IRCC really cares?
What? Their targets? God damn yeah they care. In fact, meeting targets is the only thing they care about. You should be able to see that easily if you're reading the last two years correctly. They want to meet their targets whatever the cost.