Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
It's amazing that Liberals still are not getting the message. They really think, or maybe it's just Justin's delusion, they can just do more drama acting and get out of it.
Its the other way round. You folks are not getting the message. Most of the Canadians want affordable life without house prices or rent going down. D not ask me how. Its a Canadian thing.

Canadians are like teenage girls. None of their wishes make sense because those wishes are non-sense. And they are all nice in front of you and then talk shit behind your back.

"We want more houses! But do not cut those trees, where will the Elks go???"
"We want more houses! But NOT IN MY BACKYARD!!!"
"We want more houses! BUT YOU DARE NOT CHANGE THE CHARECTER OF MY NEIGHBOURHOOD!"
"We want cheap gas! BUT YOU DARE NOT DIG MORE OIL! Respect THE NATIVES! Their LAND is SACRED!"
"We want cheaper food in winter! BUT WE WILL NOT WORK IN FARMS!!! NOR WILL WE LET OTHERS TUK OR JAWBS"
"We want fast public transport! BUT DARE NOT TOUCH OUR BIKE LANES!!! GRRRRR!!! MORE BIKE LANES!!! MOOOOOOAAAR!!" (Okays thats more of a BC thing)
"We want DOCTORS!! NOW!!! YOU DARE NOT INCREASE OUR TAXES OR LET DOCTORS CHARGE MONEY!!! NO!!!!! WE DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE AMERICA!!! NOOOOOOOO!"
"WE WANT JOBS!!! BUT NO FACTORIES IN MY CITY! YOU WILL LOWER MY HOUSE EQUITY!!! NO!!!!!"
"REDUCE CRIME! HELP! I AM BEING MUGGED!!! OH YOU DEVIL!!! YOU ARE HURTING HIM THE CRIMINAL!!! HOW DARE YOU PUT HIM IN PRISON!!!"

This is why in Canada only acceptable solution is to give people money directly and then raise taxes slowly.

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Its the other way round. You folks are not getting the message. Most of the Canadians want affordable life without house prices or rent going down. D not ask me how. Its a Canadian thing.

Canadians are like teenage girls. None of their wishes make sense because those wishes are non-sense. And they are all nice in front of you and then talk shit behind your back.

"We want more houses! BUT YOU DARE NOT CHANGE THE CHARECTER OF MY NEIGHBOURHOOD!"
"We want cheap gas! BUT YOU DARE NOT DIG MORE OIL! Respect THE NATIVES! Their LAND is SACRED!"
"We want cheaper food in winter! BUT WE WILL NOT WORK IN FARMS!!! NOR WILL WE LET OTHERS TUK OR JAWBS"
"We want fast public transport! BUT DARE NOT TOUCH OUR BIKE LANES!!! GRRRRR!!! MORE BIKE LANES!!! MOOOOOOAAAR!!" (Okays thats more of a BC thing)
"We want DOCTORS!! NOW!!! YOU DARE NOT INCREASE OUR TAXES OR LET DOCTORS CHARGE MONEY!!! NO!!!!! WE DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE AMERICA!!! NOOOOOOOO!"
"WE WANT JOBS!!! BUT NO FACTORIES IN MY CITY! YOU WILL LOWER MY HOUSE EQUITY!!! NO!!!!!"
"REDUCE CRIME! HELP! I AM BEING MUGGED!!! OH YOU DEVIL!!! YOU ARE HURTING HIM THE CRIMINAL!!! HOW DARE YOU PUT HIM IN PRISON!!!"

This is why in Canada only acceptable solution is to give people money directly and then raise taxes slowly.
Hilarious and true. The average Canadian is usually painfully hypocritical and out of touch from reality. I'm surprised they finally had the balls to say that immigration is affecting housing. Well, the young anyways. The older generation still don't give a hoot since they already got their inflated properties.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
It's amazing that Liberals still are not getting the message. They really think, or maybe it's just Justin's delusion, they can just do more drama acting and get out of it.

At this point, they really need to dial down the immigration close to zero and fix housing as much as they can. Anything shorter than that will cost them an election. They can take the heat from diploma mills, anyone else literally, except the voters. Amazing that they can't get that in their thick skulls.

I have been following JT, Sean Fraser and Marc Miller. JT is all drama, Sean Fraser is repeating BS and blundering, Marc Miller spits out delusions once every 2 weeks. Marc Miller wins though in terms of incompetence. Using Veep joke, he's like a croissant being used as a dildo. The only reason he's a minister is because he's JT's classmate. These guys deserve to lose the election and become 3rd party.
"Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Marc Miller, met with Mayor Olivia Chow in her city hall office for a little over an hour on Tuesday. The meeting comes on the heels of fresh city council resolutions, which once again called on the Trudeau government to increase funding for refugees, who continue to arrive in the city where shelters are at capacity.

“I didn’t walk in there with a cheque,” said Miller, speaking to reporters following the meeting. “I walked in there to look at how Canada’s largest city can welcome in a humane fashion a bunch of people who have in some cases, are risking their lives to be here.”"

What did I say about this croissant d*ldo lol. Not only he doesn't get the job done, but he also makes a mess.

He went to check if Toronto people were some kind of animals treating refugees inhumanely. WTF is he even thinking?! They are risking their lives because you let them risk their lives dangling the easy life in Canada like a carrot. If he's so humane, why he doesn't take 10 refugees in his home?

Reactions: Taran D

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
"Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Marc Miller, met with Mayor Olivia Chow in her city hall office for a little over an hour on Tuesday. The meeting comes on the heels of fresh city council resolutions, which once again called on the Trudeau government to increase funding for refugees, who continue to arrive in the city where shelters are at capacity.

“I didn’t walk in there with a cheque,” said Miller, speaking to reporters following the meeting. “I walked in there to look at how Canada’s largest city can welcome in a humane fashion a bunch of people who have in some cases, are risking their lives to be here.”"

What did I say about this croissant d*ldo lol. Not only he doesn't get the job done, but he also makes a mess.

He went to check if Toronto people were some kind of animals treating refugees inhumanely. WTF is he even thinking?! They are risking their lives because you let them risk their lives dangling the easy life in Canada like a carrot. If he's so humane, why he doesn't take 10 refugees in his home?
Don't bother watching them, it will just make your blood boil

Reactions: Hopeful007

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
On the mean time cec jokers have a protest on sep 17 in torronto at 2pm at bloor and younge (I don't know what that is it is not a typo ) .
What a f ing entitlement ,no wonder why canada is turning into this level .

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
On the mean time cec jokers have a protest on sep 17 in torronto at 2pm at bloor and younge (I don't know what that is it is not a typo ) .
I honestly don’t get what CEC wants. There are like 1mi former students on PGWP that are constantly renewing plus 1mi incoming students. While there are only 200k available PR for EE and PNP. Like even if Canada went nuts and gave all the available PRs to them, there would still be people left out. They were sold a fake dream of east PR, which may have been real when there were like 200k real students, that got a real and relevant education in the past. Now they think their strip mall diploma and timmies work experience deserve the same with 1mi others like them or better…

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Seriously! There is a massive sense of entitlement in incoming crowd. They wont look at living expenses before jumping in and then will protest why they cannt get a room and board for 300 dollars a month! They will hire unqualified and illegal consultants and break laws and then they will put blame on everyone but themself when their diploma mills of colleges are found. And then there is this! "We pay taxes! We should get in first!". Its all from Pandemic time 75 points rounds.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I honestly don’t get what CEC wants. There are like 1mi former students on PGWP that are constantly renewing plus 1mi incoming students. While there are only 200k available PR for EE and PNP. Like even if Canada went nuts and gave all the available PRs to them, there would still be people left out. They were sold a fake dream of east PR, which may have been real when there were like 200k real students, that got a real and relevant education in the past. Now they think their strip mall diploma and timmies work experience deserve the same with 1mi others like them or better…
Imagine being so dumb to land without any research, assume you'll get PR and then to beg like this: https://twitter.com/hashtag/BringBackCEC

I try to be compassionate with these folks, but their entitlement is way off. They throw words like stress, depression and anxiety as if they are stopwords.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Seriously! There is a massive sense of entitlement in incoming crowd. They wont look at living expenses before jumping in and then will protest why they cannt get a room and board for 300 dollars a month! They will hire unqualified and illegal consultants and break laws and then they will put blame on everyone but themself when their diploma mills of colleges are found. And then there is this! "We pay taxes! We should get in first!". Its all from Pandemic time 75 points rounds.
All of that when it isn't too hard to land PR as an outlander. I don't quite understand why someone who is young would decide to waste $30-50k on a diploma mill, risk everything but won't consider learning French. It is a no brainer where someone would get to save money and get PR too (at least for 2023 this was an option).

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Imagine being so dumb to land without any research, assume you'll get PR and then to beg like this: https://twitter.com/hashtag/BringBackCEC

I try to be compassionate with these folks, but their entitlement is way off. They throw words like stress, depression and anxiety as if they are stopwords.
Lol these basement squatting diploma mill Tim Horton supervisors are getting what they deserve. Guess what, PR isn't guaranteed just because you paid more money than a domestic student whose parents likely have been paying public taxes for their entire lives.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
All of that when it isn't too hard to land PR as an outlander. I don't quite understand why someone who is young would decide to waste $30-50k on a diploma mill, risk everything but won't consider learning French. It is a no brainer where someone would get to save money and get PR too (at least for 2023 this was an option).
I know some wonderful students who spend 40k for 2 graduation certificates from sait ,I have never seen them studying, they say prof will make them pass .
One of the guy didn't even know he was doing a certificate till he completed the course that is the std.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

As a mother of 2 teenage girls, I am offended on their behalf :).