+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Yes. I guess @dankboi is not as frequent here anymore.
I can't believe its been a year since my PPR. Spent hours every day in 2020-2022 here in this threads.

Is dankboi still around?
Why you only asking after @dankboi? :rolleyes: :p
Same here and I am coming back to the forums again to learn about spousal sponsorship which looks even more tedious than express entry.

Where is @dankboi!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks a lot of your responses.

The treatment normally is either :
- A surgery followed by physical therapy sessions
or
- PT sessions (20 sessions max)+ medications (muscles relaxant + non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen) and where I live both are over the counter.

I did a quick research about average PT prices in Canada and it seems that it costs less than a 100 CAD per session. So hopefully the cost is not an issue.

---

My main concern is that they will consider me answering "no" about having had a serious condition, as a misrepresentation. And that is why I'm thinking of raising a webform.
No worries.
Did you told the doctor about that during your medical?
The thing is that you can't undone that, raising a webform is a good idea. Maybe explaining the same you had researched.

Reactions: Hakona Matata

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Can somebody remind me why majorgrom and kangaroo (I think?) left Canada?

Did they get their passport and leave or did they just leave as soon as they came here?

Anybody here interested in economics/the economy? What do you all think is the future of this country (the GTA/GVA region lol) after todays interest rate hike and possible one more in July?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

Did they get their passport and leave or did they just leave as soon as they came here?

Anybody here interested in economics/the economy? What do you all think is the future of this country (the GTA/GVA region lol) after todays interest rate hike and possible one more in July?
What I learned after coming here is that the housing market is giant scam full of flippers, speculators and "investors", rents are out of control and cost of living is very high for no proper reason. Banks are giving out home loans like candy which is what is causing this housing crisis. No wonder they left.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Can't say much about the future, but one thing we definitely see right now is considerable number of people moving from GTA/GVA to cities like Calgary. Some of them were losing almost their entire salaries to their mortgages before this interest rate hike. Now, the "relatively" affordable real estate markets like Calgary will see increases.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
What I learned after coming here is that the housing market is giant scam full of flippers, speculators and "investors", rents are out of control and cost of living is very high for no proper reason. Banks are giving out home loans like candy which is what is causing this housing crisis. No wonder they left.
Can't say much about the future, but one thing we definitely see right now is considerable number of people moving from GTA/GVA to cities like Calgary. Some of them were losing almost their entire salaries to their mortgages before this interest rate hike. Now, the "relatively" affordable real estate markets like Calgary will see increases.
true af. i'm planning to leave in 2-3 years. none of them Canadians that i met are satisfied with the current situation. a coworker, much exhausted living here, is trying to find a gf from Asia so he can move and start a fam life hehe.
Whoever reading this post, "never buy a house in canada"
imagine paying mortgages for 30-50 years lmao.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Can't remember why majorGrom left but Kangaroo left cos he couldn't get a girlfriend.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020

Immigrating here worked out for me, though. I landed last year in August, found my job in 2 weeks and the pay was alright. I got my car a month later. I've also been doing freelance work for my previous company where I emigrated from. Its pay is more than enough to cover my living expense and my car loan ( finishing in 3 years, I did not want to drag this), so I can save my full salary that I earn in Canada.

My husband's PR was approved and he will be moving here from the US soon. We had saved enough for down-payment before I arrived in Canada, so we will be looking for a house as soon as he is here (and, touch wood, find a job).

I am nowhere doing as well as my friends, to be honest. Some of them are out shopping for their 3rd house. If you are persevere enough, you can do.