+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think unvaccinated immigrants would be allowed in but subject to mandatory quarantine
That or they provide vaccines at the border. Not everyone has access to approved vaccines.

Also I don't like that "we'll update according to the changes" from the IRCC officer. It's just politics (although she has nothing to do with politics, I know) at this point; no real data, no science, no reasoning, just politics and lockdown flexing. I'll be happy if JT gets majority but I'll laugh so hard if he stays at a minority. All that torture to both citizens and prospective immigrants for nothing; that'd be quite a failure.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
That or they provide vaccines at the border. Not everyone has access to approved vaccines.

Also I don't like that "we'll update according to the changes" from the IRCC officer. It's just politics (although she has nothing to do with politics, I know) at this point; no real data, no science, no reasoning, just politics and lockdown flexing. I'll be happy if JT gets majority but I'll laugh so hard if he stays at a minority. All that torture to both citizens and prospective immigrants for nothing; that'd be quite a failure.
Nova Scotia shows that conservatives just need a decent campaign to win, people seem sick of the liberal party, but the federal conservatives are kinda shitty as well in policies and NDP are too vague in their platform.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Nova Scotia shows that conservatives just need a decent campaign to win, people seem sick of the liberal party, but the federal conservatives are kinda shitty as well in policies and NDP are too vague in their platform.
Liberals the best for immigration?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I think unvaccinated immigrants would be allowed in but subject to mandatory quarantine
Nah you're 100% going to need to be vaccinated.

If the liberals win the election all airplane passengers in Canada (including Canadian citizens) will need to be double vaccinated. It is 100% you will need to be vaccinated.

Cardinal01

Aug 4, 2021
Nah you're 100% going to need to be vaccinated.

If the liberals win the election all airplane passengers in Canada (including Canadian citizens) will need to be double vaccinated. It is 100% you will need to be vaccinated.
But someone just alluded that he was unvaccinated and was allowed to enter Canada.

Reactions: 001875
D

Deleted member 1050918

But someone just alluded that he was unvaccinated and was allowed to enter Canada.
Lockdown flexing and vaccine flexing will be over after the elections. JT only cares about winning the election. So no, vaccines won't be mandatory because the government won't want to lose all that money by turning thousands of tourists away. The money was "lost" in 2020 and 2021, which wasn't a loss but an investment made by the government to win the elections. Majority of world's people don't have access to approved vaccines so Canada will either extend its approved vaccines list or bring back some sort of a hotel quarantine for tourists.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Yes, it is fair to come in vaccinated without any quarantine, other than that I think you will have to pay for the quarantine.

I supposed to be quiet but I had to answer to this comment :D
I didn't mean to be an asshole, it's just that a couple of months ago vaccination seemed to be out of the question in my country but things are moving now. But it would be unfair if they only allowed "exempt" people in. Been waiting for 2 years it's mentally draining.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
The current rules regarding entry for unvaccinated are below :

“And all unvaccinated travellers entering Canada by air come Monday will no longer have to spend part of their quarantine in a government-designated hotel. However, they still must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival and take all the required COVID-19 tests.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6132947

I believe the same rules will exist from 7th Sept as well when the border is set to open from travelers around the world. Only the fully vaccinated travelers (vaccines approved by Health Canada) will be exempt from the 14 day quarantine requirement unless they return a positive test on arrival.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
The current rules regarding entry for unvaccinated are below :

“And all unvaccinated travellers entering Canada by air come Monday will no longer have to spend part of their quarantine in a government-designated hotel. However, they still must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival and take all the required COVID-19 tests.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6132947

I believe the same rules will exist from 7th Sept as well when the border is set to open from travelers around the world. Only the vaccinated travelers will be exempt from the 14 day quarantine requirement unless they return a positive test on arrival.
This is exactly what I think would happen

D

Deleted member 1050918

No more vaccine flexing after JT re-wins his minority govt fellas. Lmao.