+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Hi everyone. I guess we are supposed to update our NOC codes today...If anyone has been able to do so, I appreciate you share it here. As usual it seems that the system is under maintenance
I am at the stage between ITA and APR. Does this affect me as well?

theonlyone1

Aug 4, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
I'm thinking with the next draw expected to be next week along with the TEER changes today rendering all the profiles in the pool ineligible would make the score go lower than _usual_, right? From the fake profiles and the people who added their profiles and won't make the changes this week to the consultants with GC key access for their clients and won't be able to catch up to change all of the profiles they handle.

I mean either this or they would just stop the draws next week.

Is what I'm saying is reason, can someone share their opinion on this?

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

pankajnse

Aug 2, 2022
Hello Experts,

I received an email today stating "Your application status has changed" but there is no new message or any change under the details of my application. The current status on the home says "Your actions is required.
I received my medical clear email and biometric request yesterday. I have also booked the slot for the biom on 18th Nov.

Can someone suggest what has likely happened with my application?

Thanks

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm thinking with the next draw expected to be next week along with the TEER changes today rendering all the profiles in the pool ineligible would make the score go lower than _usual_, right? From the fake profiles and the people who added their profiles and won't make the changes this week to the consultants with GC key access for their clients and won't be able to catch up to change all of the profiles they handle.

I mean either this or they would just stop the draws next week.

Is what I'm saying is reason, can someone share their opinion on this?
There aren't any fake profiles.

Yes, it's possible some people may not update their profiles in time.

Yes, if there is a draw next week, it's possible scores may be lower.

Reactions: armitabbsn

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hello Experts,

I received an email today stating "Your application status has changed" but there is no new message or any change under the details of my application. The current status on the home says "Your actions is required.
I received my medical clear email and biometric request yesterday. I have also booked the slot for the biom on 18th Nov.

Can someone suggest what has likely happened with my application?

Thanks
I got the same email and status change. And I'm at the same stage as you. I'm guessing the 'action required' refers to giving biometrics. I also asked about this yesterday but didn't get a reply so I'm just guessing :)

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Questions about the previous work experience reference letter. Since the NOC has updated to the 2021 version, I kept a letter previously issued by the HR of my previous agency (2017-2018). The reference letter mentioned that my position was equivalent to a specific NOC (2016 version). In this case, if I were to be picked from the draw, do I need to ask my previous agency to reissue a new letter with an updated NOC?

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Questions about the previous work experience reference letter. Since the NOC has updated to the 2021 version, I kept a letter previously issued by the HR of my previous agency (2017-2018). The reference letter mentioned that my position was equivalent to a specific NOC (2016 version). In this case, if I were to be picked from the draw, do I need to ask my previous agency to reissue a new letter with an updated NOC?
I guess you can ask for a new letter. However, the letter doesn't need to state any specific NOC code. It just needs to list your job responsibilities, and if your experience meets the NOC code that you state in your application, you should be fine.

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
I guess you can ask for a new letter. However, the letter doesn't need to state any specific NOC code. It just needs to list your job responsibilities, and if your experience meets the NOC code that you state in your application, you should be fine.
Thanks for your input. The letter was issued back in 2018 and I didn't keep real steady connections with my previous agency so I do not know whether the HR director is still in that position now given the agency underwent some structural change after I left. So, my follow-up question would be, is it possible I can still use that letter as proof of my working experience back form 2017 to 2018?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for your input. The letter was issued back in 2018 and I didn't keep real steady connections with my previous agency so I do not know whether the HR director is still in that position now given the agency underwent some structural change after I left. So, my follow-up question would be, is it possible I can still use that letter as proof of my working experience back form 2017 to 2018?
You can still use the letter since it's not from your current employer. Attach an LOE explaining the old NOC used.

whenppr

Nov 11, 2022
In any case I do believe the immigration officer ignores the job title you declare and matches the "job responsibilities" to the NOC database to figure out your position.

Regardless, it's not like old NOC codes went extinct. They can easily cross-reference if they need to.

D

Deleted member 1083629

It's not up to your employer to say whether or not your job duties match NOC codes. All they have to do is to give the list of your responsibilities (and other info) and an agent/officer will see if there is a match. Adding a line that states something about NOC doesn't matter.

With that being said, as long as your job duties match a new NOC TEER system, you can use that letter. This is my personal opinion.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I'm in some of AUG, SEPT and OCT 22 AOR whatsapp groups and people are having anxiety attacks over not getting PPR already!!! Some are calling IRCC every other say to get status updates, I feel sad for a friend who have to talk for an important reason and still not able to get in line from past week because all agents are busy!!

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I'm in some of AUG, SEPT and OCT 22 AOR whatsapp groups and people are having anxiety attacks over not getting PPR already!!! Some are calling IRCC every other say to get status updates, I feel sad for a friend who have to talk for an important reason and still not able to get in line from past week because all agents are busy!!
I guess it's because there are a few cases on Immitracker who got PPR in 6-8 weeks so now for many people expectation shifted from 6 months to 6 weeks ;)
Not gonna lie, I'm too hoping that my application will be processed quite quickly but I'm not going to start freaking out about it any time soon ;)