+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Do u guys see high probability of stopping regular draws from Jan 2023 or not?
I think the new NOC-based draws are supposed to start from March/April next year. As far as pausing draws before that... I think it's fair to say that no one knows. My guess is that as long as IRCC can stay on track with reducing the backlog and processing new applications within their standards, then the draws will continue.

whenppr

Nov 11, 2022
Hello guys. What's the latest consensus on medical exams for FSW-O? Is it now required for all outlanders to go for an upfront exam? I remember seeing an email posted somewhere but I'd like to double check.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I don't know where you guys are, but it's been a very mild winter so far in the 6. It's getting colder now, but we're still in positive temperatures.

Not to say it's not cold, but it's not freezing by any stretch either.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I don't know where you guys are, but it's been a very mild winter so far in the 6. It's getting colder now, but we're still in positive temperatures.

Not to say it's not cold, but it's not freezing by any stretch either.
I am in Mississauga now (Bet you are in GTA, too). Yes, it is cold but not freezing. I went to church wearing my sweater, and a jacket which I took out while being inside. It was manageable (Like touching wood it could get worse, but this right now is better than I imagined).

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
The problem is the wind, last night was 3 degrees which is fine, but when the wind blows, cuts through you like a knife.
Yeah, I had an encounter a few weeks ago, windy and drizzling evening. 6 degrees felt a lot worse than last night. But still I dealt with it without any complaint, so I bet my own attitude did make some difference. Haha.
By the way, good to know you. It's been 2.5 years. Catch up with you when we have a chance.

Reactions: Islander216