+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Plenty of scams happen here with these apartment rental based on online showings.
Once went to see an apartment that was completely different from the pictures and virtual tour.

In the pictures/tour it has a balcony and in reality it did not lol. When i confronted the rep from the property management co., she just said those are just renders from their marketing department....

Do not sign a lease unless you see it in person. The ones advertised online many times are heavily photoshopped.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
It's been 5 days since I got my bike. Someone tried to steal the dynamo lights and the bell today... but couldn't as they were bolted in several places. So, he ended up stealing just the power cables for the light and just the ringer for the bell. What do you do with just the ringer? How do you even sell it for drugs?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It's been 5 days since I got my bike. Someone tried to steal the dynamo lights and the bell today... but couldn't as they were bolted in several places. So, he ended up stealing just the power cables for the light and just the ringer for the bell. What do you do with just the ringer? How do you even sell it for drugs?
He likely stole it out of frustration and wanted to cause you some level of inconvenience. Such kind of thefts have virtually no consequences and hence too common. In Chicago bike theft was one of the most common crimes. Many of my friends had their bikes stolen and police just gave them a slip that they could use to get reimbursement from insurance.

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
One more week of disappointment with very few PPR, it's as if IRCC asked for ADR only to ask them again in six months. Lazy bastards wasting everyone's time.
It seems that they're busy with CUAET applications.

Between 5 July and 20 July, the number of applications approved increased from 151,353 to 263,753 or 7,493/ day. The jump was so large I thought they had made a typo, but the latest update shows otherwise. The number of applications approved has been <1000/ day since June.

The rate slowed from that breakneck pace between 20 July and 27 July to 1,798/ day. I suppose that's why we've seen the return of PPR issuances. Just a trickle though.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
It seems that they're busy with CUAET applications.

Between 5 July and 20 July, the number of applications approved increased from 151,353 to 263,753 or 7,493/ day. The jump was so large I thought they had made a typo, but the latest update shows otherwise. The number of applications approved has been <1000/ day since June.

The rate slowed from that breakneck pace between 20 July and 27 July to 1,798/ day. I suppose that's why we've seen the return of PPR issuances. Just a trickle though.
What is cuaet?

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Must be a CEC Candidate!

• Haha
Reactions: kaashi14

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
yesterday eve,
me walking to downtown, quarter mile away from town me witnesses canadian dude (looks druggie) snatching old woman's walking stick. runs away.
she called the cops. cops took some notes from her, me and another old man who were walking that path. cops dropped the old woman back home. nobody hurt.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Spiritual Mikan is a sensible person.
Edith Freson, jury still out.
Ellie is ignorant and a a sore loser. They also think their feelings matter, which is hilarious.
Shuja is desperate, and lets be honest, kinda lame. Don't be like Shuja.

There, summed up those tweets for you. :)

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hiiii guys
Next draw is expected in few days ...
What do u expect as a CRS Cut off ?
I think it will probably be around 535 .

WE are waiting in the pool but starting to be very pessimistic

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hiiii guys
Next draw is expected in few days ...
What do u expect as a CRS Cut off ?
I think it will probably be around 535 .

WE are waiting in the pool but starting to be very pessimistic
I think 527 as in a reduction of 15 from the 542

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I landed on 3rd June 2022. Apparently I received an email fro IRCC stating " phase 1 PR Card " my photographs do not match their specification requirement and I need to re submit the photograph to an address they've provided in the mail. I have already couriered them 2 fresh photographs to avoid further delay. However

The last line of the mail states " Please ignore this mail if you've already received the PR Card "

does anyone know how long does it take from here on to get the PR card ?

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Very insightful, and i agree.

What's going on in Ukraine gives them a very good, politically convenient way of diversifying the type of immigrants they receive.

To be fair at some point, they needed a way to balance things out because 50% of immigrants every year was coming from the same country, and with immigration happening on the scale it is in Canada, they needed a way to prevent ghettoisation and the problems the Europeans have faced with a lot of sustained immigration from specific countries.

I always thought they should implement a quota on how many immigrants they accept from one country in a given year, but it's not a very "progressive" thing to do, so they are probably finding other ways to do it.
As someone who've lived in Canada, this is so true. They're seeing what is happening in Europe and are probably looking for a way out to "diversify" their immigrant population. That being said, I also think ethnicity also plays a hidden role in this. Not saying that Canadians in general are racist, of course not. But I have seen people in Canada who would never ever accept immigrants from Asia or Africa (even if they're born there) as Canadians, but would immediately call some guy from Lithuania as fellow Canadian. Thankfully, there aren't too many of such people but taking in a lot of Ukrainians is certainly a way to appease these type of folks so the political spectrum in Canada doesn't shift too far right.