+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Everything IS ready...except Pcc. Even the Travel History IS prepared on an excel sheet.

Do you think WE Il receive an Ita on either one of thèse 2 next draws ?

WE will have exactly 12 days to sumbit (if WE receive it on the 3rd of August)

Re taking the ielts and getting the same clb seems really unlikely I am pregnant etc etc

The Dream IS getting far away day After day

• Sad
Reactions: aikodad

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Everything IS ready...except Pcc. Even the Travel History IS prepared on an excel sheet.

Do you think WE Il receive an Ita on either one of thèse 2 next draws ?

WE will have exactly 12 days to sumbit (if WE receive it on the 3rd of August)

Re taking the ielts and getting the same clb seems really unlikely I am pregnant etc etc

The Dream IS getting far away day After day
Aug 3 seems possible (less than 50-50 to get below 530 IMO, just because the pool had accumulated so many high-score profiles over the 1.5 yr) at the current draw size, and more likely if the draw increases.

You don’t have to get the same CLB though. Even 510 is a great score as long as it stays valid.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
And... the site GC portal is down again, it looks like they're spending more time fixing the website than processing applications. I'm like a jackass CEO who's paying the shitty CEC devs to improve the website, as my RPRF fees are sponsoring their salaries.

Last edited:

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Yeah I’ve been trying to update address from this link but it doesn’t find my application. Were you able to find your application through this link?
I'll look at it in a few weeks when I get an address and post on this forum. Did you link your PR card to your application in your express entry online account already ?

Reactions: Rkb94

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I'll look at it in a few weeks when I get an address and post on this forum. Did you link your PR card to your application in your express entry online account already ?
Okay please let us know.
Yes I have linked my PR card application to Gc Key, the status is Submitted.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Okay please let us know.
Does one need to provide an address and then link the application or does the order not matter would be my question I guess. Anyone who's already received their PR card could answer this question...

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah I’ve been trying to update address from this link but it doesn’t find my application. Were you able to find your application through this link?
As I said earlier as well, this link is of no use for first time pr card. Call IRCC and get the address changed :)

@CNP do you have any idea about this?
Does not matter. However all the agents whom I spoke to, whenever I called to know the status of card, confirmed that if Canadian address on pr card application is missing, the processing is delayed. So suggest you do it sooner. Best luck !

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Okay please let us know.
In any case, I tried to find my application using the address change notification and it was not found. I'll probably fax IRCC the address change form when I get an address.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
As I said earlier as well, this link is of no use for first time pr card. Call IRCC and get the address changed :)

Does not matter. However all the agents whom I spoke to, whenever I called to know the status of card, confirmed that if Canadian address on pr card application is missing, the processing is delayed. So suggest you do it sooner. Best luck !
Yeah I have been trying to connect to an agent but no luck. I have raised a web form though but I am not relying on that. I will try to connect again on Monday morning.

Reactions: CNP