+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Could you give me some examples?
What benefits do you have in your country?
Zero interest if you just want to keep your money in your account, yearly fees for maintaining account etc. Not sure how advanced online/mobile banking is in Canada, here in India, it's super good and convenient.

Reactions: Nikhil1824

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Just curious...Are you only in it for citizenship? whys it so important? Is it the powerful passport that comes with it for traveling purposes?
This and making a ton of $$$ in the middle east. Imagine earning 15k CAD per month tax free with free housing and children's education. I have worked for an employer like this and the Canadians that were working there "turned off" to their government services so that their foreign income is not taxed, not exactly sure how this works.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I like to think so;)
It can be even quicker than that but lets see :) if there will not be amy FSW next week then more than likely it will be September. If not then, I don’t know what to think about that :(

By the way, me and my gfare living in Ireland and wewant to immigrate to Canada, so it is not only people from India or less developed countries ;) people from EU also wants to move, maybe not in the same numbers as from the other countries

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
This and making a ton of $$$ in the middle east. Imagine earning 15k CAD per month tax free with free housing and children's education. I have worked for an employer like this and the Canadians that were working there "turned off" to their government services so that their foreign income is not taxed, not exactly sure how this works.
Lol I'm sold at 15k pm but I'm not sure I understand. Why would I need to have Canadian citizenship to be eligible to work in the Mid East...and not just get a Mideast work permit or sumin? I get that you don't fully understand how it works but what do you mean by turned off their government services exactly?

D

Deleted member 1050918

It can be even quicker than that but lets see :) if there will not be amy FSW next week then more than likely it will be September. If not then, I don’t know what to think about that :(

By the way, me and my gfare living in Ireland and wewant to immigrate to Canada, so it is not only people from India or less developed countries ;) people from EU also wants to move, maybe not in the same numbers as from the other countries
I'm from Switzerland and my annual salary is USD200,000 after tax but I want to immigrate to Canada as an MSc student because I need Marco Trudeau and Justin Mendicino in my life.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Is it just me or they have been posting a lot about Permanent Residents in the past few days.. is it the 7th September effect ?
Don't read too much into it; he is the minister of immigration after all. Of course he will talk a lot about PRs. Also I don't like the fact that when the minister says "landing", he truly doesn't mean an actual landing, like from outside in Canada. He just means turning TRs to PRs.

Let's see some actual landing dear minister.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
D

Deleted member 1050918

How are they ahead if their target is 400k immigrants and they have landed not even 50% of that target at this point of the year?
They're so not ahead. But of course he wouldn't admit that publicly. He knows he desperately needs those FSW-Os this year to meet his targets. He says they're ahead of what they anticipated. They'd probably anticipated 40%, the reality turned out to be 45% so posted that tweet lol.

Reactions: Alysson
D

Deleted member 1050918

Yeah what a dumbass
I really don't understand why he can't be honest and just admit things are hard due to the pandemic and they missed targets, but will work harder to meet them next year. I'd sympathize with him; it is definitely not easy to maintain regular immigration targets in a pandemic. Why lie?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well trying not to read too much meaning to this. They are still no where near meeting this year’s immigration target but ironically reducing CEC invites. Logically this should mean good news for outlanders but I don’t trust IRCC one bit.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Well trying not to read too much meaning to this. They are still no way near meeting this year’s immigration target but ironically reducing CEC invites. Logically this should mean good news for outlanders but I don’t trust IRCC one bit.
Calling navin for duty. This guy is trying to get our hopes up again. They really need to ban you man.

• Haha
Reactions: Hokage and Jaycejay