+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks. I get conflicting info regarding this. A friend said that they dont make any deductions in the first year even if you dont maintain a monthly balance. Not going to hard land so no point in maintaining a minimum balance of few thousands..
I have a student account with a credit card on it. My husband has the regular savings account. Both with Scotiabank. For the first year, we both don't pay monthly charges or any transaction fees (except for intl wire transfers) regardless of balance. My husband's account starts charging minimal monthly fee after the first year (not sure if he can avoid this by maintaining a certain balance) but my student account stats charge-free for as long as I am a registered student.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No currently I work as self employed, so do you think there is no need to refresh my previous job reference letter( full time 3 years)? And about my current job should I explain what am I doing now, because I will not claim points for this job.
If the letters you have contains everything that IRCC needs as per their requirement, then you don't need to get new ones.

For your current job, no need to provide work info on it since you are not claiming for it. Don't include it in your Work History, only in your Personal History (post ITA).

Reactions: hamhk202

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi all,
Got my PPR on Tuesday and hope you can answer my question.
I used to think we somehow need to provide our processing office with info on our height and eye color - something like this https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf

But it is not mentioned in my PPR email. Any thoughts whether it is still needed?
I thought a PR card has this info on it.
I wasn't asked either. Yes my PR card does have the info, but I already provided that info in the family information forms that I filled (either for my study permit or my PR application, can't really remember which).

ETA: medicals contain height info as well.

Reactions: RSub

cpr2019

Nov 10, 2019
I have a student account with a credit card on it. My husband has the regular savings account. Both with Scotiabank. For the first year, we both don't pay monthly charges or any transaction fees (except for intl wire transfers) regardless of balance. My husband's account starts charging minimal monthly fee after the first year (not sure if he can avoid this by maintaining a certain balance) but my student account stats charge-free for as long as I am a registered student.
Thanks. For your husband's account, was he able to get a credit card and also were there any limit on the number of debit card transactions he could do..

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hey folks, looks like things are finally moving in my account after 15 months.

Yesterday I got two messages in my account - one was a remedical request, and the other was a letter seeking the following:

 Additional Family Information IMM 5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
 Funds, proof: Please provide updated evidence of funds which are completely available,
transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations. Evidence of account activity for the
past six months must also be submitted. Please note: Should you provide proof of funds with
considerably large deposits to your account, we will need to have a detailed explanation as to
where the funds came from and proof of their sources. Thank you.
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature
 Employment Pay Stubs: Please provide a copy of your pay stubs covering the period specified.
 Employment Contract: Please provide Details of your job and conditions of employment

My only doubt is - how much time does it take usually from the time of submission of all these? Are these documents expected or more than what is usually asked at this stage?

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guyssss. A friend needs to know what to do

“I have a quick question.
I moved to uk last year October and raised a webform to IRCc in November to inform them of the change in address but I didn’t get a reply although I got the acknowledgment mail . I read that PPR letter again and it states that before you send your passport you should inform them of such changes.
Please what do I do?
Do I just send the passport to VFS after raising a second webform or Do I wait for a reply from them?
I’ll appreciate any rapid feedback.
Thank you

D

Deleted member 994371

10 -14 days
Did you get an SMS at the day your passport was supposed to be picked?

I am waiting for mine to be picked but the haven't received any message other than email with AWB number (which can be tracked now on blue dart website). Today is my 3rd day after booking.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi guyssss. A friend needs to know what to do

“I have a quick question.
I moved to uk last year October and raised a webform to IRCc in November to inform them of the change in address but I didn’t get a reply although I got the acknowledgment mail . I read that PPR letter again and it states that before you send your passport you should inform them of such changes.
Please what do I do?
Do I just send the passport to VFS after raising a second webform or Do I wait for a reply from them?
I’ll appreciate any rapid feedback.
Thank you
somebody answer this.
@wonderbly @stirredo @ElvisRamaj anyone