+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys, it's been 3 years 6 months and 2 days. Passed remeds over 2 months ago. Can't even describe what I feel, went through such a huge range of emotions during all these years. Really hope that our files will be finalized as soon as possible.
If you don't have any changes in your application like newborn child,spouse, I think your application will be processed soon

Reactions: bubusik

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Thank you for your advice! My file was on comprehensive security screening for a while, after that the pandemic started and everything got delayed. Thinking about Mandamus.
How do you know about comprehensive screening, what is your cor if you don't mind me asking?

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
How do you know about comprehensive screening, what is your cor if you don't mind me asking?
Got ADR for CV, Schedule A, Travel history and after that based on several calls security was in progress. Citizenship - Kazakhstan, COR - Russia.

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
You're the perfect candidate for Mandamus if you can afford it.
Yeah, I guess I really am.
Have you already filed Mandamus? Could you,please, advise its pricing? I follow one person who filed it and as far as I know they haven't had any progress beside the remed request on the same day with me.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Yeah, I guess I really am.
Have you already filed Mandamus? Could you,please, advise its pricing? I follow one person who filed it and as far as I know they haven't had any progress beside the remed request on the same day with me.
***NOT LEGAL ADVICE***

I will most likely file it this week (I have some tight deadlines with my US Visa , so have to go down this route). I talked to a lawyer who listed 3500CAD for filing Mandamus. I'm about to speak to another lawyer who quoted around 1000CAD.

This is just for filing which should most likely be sufficient for me to get a decision within a month. Since your case is complicated, it might go into arbitration and court proceedings in which case it would cost much higher.

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
***NOT LEGAL ADVICE***

I will most likely file it this week (I have some tight deadlines with my US Visa , so have to go down this route). I talked to a lawyer who listed 3500CAD for filing Mandamus. I'm about to speak to another lawyer who quoted around 1000CAD.

This is just for filing which should most likely be sufficient for me to get a decision within a month. Since your case is complicated, it might go into arbitration and court proceedings in which case it would cost much higher.
Thanks for the info!
Good luck to you! I hope you will meet your deadline and all will turn out well for you.

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator
D

Deleted member 1083629

Got ADR for CV, Schedule A, Travel history and after that based on several calls security was in progress. Citizenship - Kazakhstan, COR - Russia.
с чего они вас засунули в comprehensive security? Блин, чем больше я читаю кейсы подающих, тем больше я понимаю, что никакой логики у ircc нет.

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
с чего они вас засунули в comprehensive security? Блин, чем больше я читаю кейсы подающих, тем больше я понимаю, что никакой логики у ircc нет.
I assume my security screening was triggered by my engineering degree. Most of the people I know who were put to comprehensive security screening had one.

Last edited:

thejuniorls

Aug 6, 2020
***NOT LEGAL ADVICE***

Could you share contact of the lawyers you've talking to? I am in whatsapp group with a lawyer called Lev. considering going with mandamus next week