+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Nice - I hope that means PPR very soon.

I also received a GU in the last 2 hours.

Similar timeline to you:

AOR August 2020.
Mar 11 received ADR for Schedule A
Mar 14 submitted Schedule A
Mar 15 received email acknowledgement of Sch A receipt (also received message within account portal that meds are "approved" on Mar 15. Weird because I haven't done any meds in a long time.)
Mar 21 (today) - IP2 (I think?) - have a GU showing that IRCC is now "processing your background check"
Add to that list that I just received a new request for a fresh PCC.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Why could they not just ask for everything at once? Arrgghhhh....
I'm not complaining because I've become so conditioned to be excited about any application movement. But completely agreed. I'm expecting a re-med request any day now as well considering my current IME has been extended twice already and expires next month.

Last edited:
Reactions: wonderbly

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi there FSW family. Just got my RFV email today. Some info below:
AOR Dec 2020
COR USA
Med passed Feb 2021
- Silence and 2 GCMS notes with eligibility not started (last one in October 2021)
Med expired Dec 2021
Med extended and ADR - Feb 25th 2022
ADR submitted - March 7
ADR received - March 9
RFV update on portal - March 21st

now preparing to send photos and passport to Ottawa.

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
AOR Dec 2020
COR USA
Med passed Feb 2021
- Silence and 2 GCMS notes with eligibility not started (last one in October 2021)
Med expired Dec 2021
ADR submitted - March 7
ADR received - March 9

In case anyone sent passports and created Fedex return labels recently, I would appreciate any insights - is there a difference between Fedex, UPS? Which “from” address you’ve used, they included 2 different once in the RFV letter.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
In case anyone sent passports and created Fedex return labels recently, I would appreciate any insights - is there a difference between Fedex, UPS? Which “from” address you’ve used, they included 2 different once in the RFV letter.
Congratulations on your PPR! I think you should ask in one of those AOR threads, especially for August and Sept 2021. You will get more responses there.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
AOR Dec 2020
COR USA
Med passed Feb 2021
Med expired Dec 2021
ADR submitted - March 7
ADR received - March 9

Congrats, I have a question how did you know adr is recieved?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Congrats, I have a question how did you know adr is recieved?
You would receive multiple confirmation emails from IRCC Do Not Reply account. Number of emails depend on documents you have submitted. Also in your profile there will be a change under additional documents section.

You are worrying too much based on your previous posts, most probably you did everything right don't overthink it.

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hey - have any of you tried to get a US PCC by submitting your fingerprints at USPS (rather than mailing a fingerprint card)?
If so, what proof of identity did you use? Apparently, they only accept US passports, Green cards and State IDs.

My problem is I have a MA State ID but just moved to MI. I am not a citizen/US LPR.
I got my first PCC by sending my fingerprint card to FBI.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hey - have any of you tried to get a US PCC by submitting your fingerprints at USPS (rather than mailing a fingerprint card)?
If so, what proof of identity did you use? Apparently, they only accept US passports, Green cards and State IDs.

My problem is I have a MA State ID but just moved to MI. I am not a citizen/US LPR.
Any valid US identification should work, call USPS and check with them.