FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
dam
I don't know the answer for the first one but why don't you just try pet sitting for a week while someone is on holiday? You can get the feeling and you can estimate the amount of responsibility a pet requires.
damn, you responded it to it, I deleted the original post.
Yes the responsibility. i was planning to have more lay off times for myself after moving to canada.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
two days ago i had a dream. i was lying on a train wagon platform with no walls and a ceiling, rushing so fast, there were babies crying around me, no women on the wagon. next minute i had a baby on my arms
this is a little i could remember. i write down notes quick when i wake up from dreams, so i have the info and 99% of the dreams i have is related to the day to day incidents and based on stuffs i watch.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Guys, we only have two eyes each. We can't keep an eye on Ukraine, another eye on the civil war in this thread and have any eyes left.

Jokes aside, most of the anger is misplaced and there seems to be a lot of labelling going on just so the other person looks bad.

If we could move beyond our own perspectives, pretty sure we'll find out we're all on the same side

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
A day after the South African govt. Department of International relations released a statement condemning Russia and 'demanding' they withdraw from Ukraine immediately, yesterday the Russian govt. dropped whatever it was doing and tweeted this... reminding SA that Russia helped it fight Apartheid.

I had a brief chuckle. But yeah there will always be a special place for Russia in South African minds too...
Passive-aggressive much, lol?
I've decided it's not worth discussing this war with family and friends back in SA :( .

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guys, we only have two eyes each. We can't keep an eye on Ukraine, another eye on the civil war in this thread and have any eyes left.

Jokes aside, most of the anger is misplaced and there seems to be a lot of labelling going on just so the other person looks bad.

If we could move beyond our own perspectives, pretty sure we'll find out we're all on the same side
This thread has representatives from all over the world. Left, right, center left, center right, center, Dkabs, and so on. I am getting used to listening to multiple viewpoints. This thread has to continue somewhere if it gets nuked here.

• Haha
Reactions: Vidnomenon
D

Deleted member 994371

The Ukranians have helped shape Canada throughout the years. Canada has the highest population of Ukranians outside of Russia and Ukraine. They are some of the hardest working people in Canada. Currently, they are fleeing war and death. Things could get worse for them in the following days. As of now, they deserve to be in Canada more than any one else. Canada owes them this. You would support this if you understand the seriousness of war and how awful it is. IRCC could do the right thing and use the spots in their annual quota to accomodate the ukranians who are fleeing war. The pending economic class applicants could be provided closure by refunding them, their application money and by sending all them, an apology letter. This would be the most moral thing to do. It has nothing to do with Indians or other immigrants. Arm chair experts, with their priveleged lives won't agree but this would be the right thing to you.

Thank you for the announcement, Sean Fraser.

Reactions: RSub