+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
FUCK.... I had to make a new profile on December because my profile was going to expire on January.
I'm doomed if they do the same for next tech draw.
I think that this selection perhaps is a one time thing, because it follows the new immigration levels announced on February 13th which gave provinces an upper hand in terms of numbers.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hellooo to all, please i would like to have an advice. With the ontario draw, i am planning to change my profession in EE. My actual CNP is 0112 (human resources manager) but since july 2021 my profession changed to 0114(administrative manager). Is there a risk that my profile be inadmissible after the change ? Knowing that i have less than 1 year of experience on this position. I already had to change my profession which made my profile inadmissible. It was HR professionnalisme that i occupied 8 years ago. Thanks in advance
https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream
Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must have:
  • at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part- time work) in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
Your work experience must have been:
  • obtained within the last five years from the date of submitting your application to the OINP
  • in the same primary occupation as you identified in your Express Entry profile
Continuous means:
  • no breaks in employment over a one year period
Please note: Work experience may consist of back-to-back jobs with the same or different employer(s) (with no gap in between), but at least one year must be in the same NOC occupation as your primary NOC declared in your Express Entry profile.

Reactions: YvTT

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
FUCK.... I had to make a new profile on December because my profile was going to expire on January.
I'm doomed if they do the same for next tech draw.
Any prediction for the next OINP Tech draw?

- When will it be?
- What are cut-off scores likely to be?
- Any changes in pattern expected?

YvTT

Oct 21, 2021
https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream
Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must have:
  • at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part- time work) in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
Your work experience must have been:
  • obtained within the last five years from the date of submitting your application to the OINP
  • in the same primary occupation as you identified in your Express Entry profile
Continuous means:
  • no breaks in employment over a one year period
Please note: Work experience may consist of back-to-back jobs with the same or different employer(s) (with no gap in between), but at least one year must be in the same NOC occupation as your primary NOC declared in your Express Entry profile.
Thanks a lot

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
not sure if chinook is working there but i guess the human VO's in africa is rejecting applications even if chinook recommends an approval
@tapperb
Chinook makes things worse because it allows mass approval and mass rejection. Imagine a VO making 100 mistakes with one click... Thats Chinook for you.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Other change is you get a new SIN now which is different series for PR / Citizens vs Work permit holders.
Those are paper changes. Not a life change. The most immediate life change for me now is that I can start looking for a house in earnest.