+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Awesome! Congrats. IRCC has really picked up speed in the last few days since the since the new direction from Fraser. Wish he came sooner. It goes on to show IRCC has the capacity to handle big volume. What was lacking before was the intent.
Thanks. Yes, truly. Fraser looks like the guy with a real plan

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
My meds expire in 4 days, I'll call at the end of next week to ask if it was extended.

My friend (in South Africa, AOR Nov 2022 2020) did upfront meds in August 2021 (her 2nd medicals were expiring in Sept 2021), up till now her new meds have still not updated. When she called IRCC she was told her meds were extended in July 2021 but not told for how long. So it seems she (and the entire family) did upfront for nothing. She's still waiting for PPR though and might still be asked for a re-med.

Maybe you should ascertain from IRCC if your meds were extended before shelling out for remeds?
Extensions will not happen for Indian residents plus the cost of the medical exam is like 85 CAD for one person so the cost is irrelevant for me. Booked the test on 28th Jan, got a date for 24th Feb.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I wanna but I dunno man. Fcuk IRCC mother fkers. Mine expired in OCT 2020.
If you have the means, do it. In one of Kubeirs last videos he had Phil Mooney on who is an experienced consultant. What he explained is that if IRCC reaches your file and realizes that your medicals are expired, they will flag your account to be reviewed in 30 or 60 days. If you have one thats still valid, your app moves through to the next level