Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
me
sp approved
goes to study
leaves after the certificate is received
Served the purpose of the visa. as per the visa and purpose statements that i submitted which led to the approval, i am not required to stay and work there. pgwp is actually the country's additional grant and not a student's right i believe

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
get me a good provoking petition content under 1000 words.
Let me take a stab at it..

High Skilled Immigrants are Humans Too! Don't let them be relegated to mere files in cabinets of Canadian Immigration.

Since early 2020, High Skilled Immigrants applicants from outside Canada have had their lives put on a permanent hold while Canada stumbled from one immigration priority to another. Following a bewildering sequence of events involving irrational policy decision, geo-politics, pandemic and human error, Canada currently has an unbelievable backlog of 1.8 million applicants waiting for their permanent or temporary resident applications to be processed. Among them one of the worst affected applicants are those belonging to Highly Skilled outland applicants. Most of them have applied for Canadian permanent residence via the much vaunted Express Entry system which promises a processing time of six months or less. However, almost all of these applicants have been waiting for a decision on their applications for two to three years. In 2022, Justin Truedoe administration has made clearing this backlog a priority and has earmarked resources to process these applications. However, owing to a severe shortage of trained staff in Canadian immigration system, there is not enough capacity to process all these applications while admitting new permanent resident applications from the same express entry system. Further Canada's commitments to its humanitarian efforts in Afghanistan calls for a significant share of these resources. Hence, we the Highly Skilled Immigrants will like to request Canadian decision makers : Mr. Sean Fraser, the Hon. Minister of Immigration and Mr. Justin Truedoe the Hon. Prime Minister of Canada to take a prudent course of action and :

1. Cease ANY fresh intake of applicants via express entry or new economic immigration routes this year and the next.
2. Commit ALL the necessary resources to processing of humongous backlog pending with Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada.
3. Restore the trust and respect once commanded by Express Entry and Canadian Immigration by honouring its commitment to processing deadlines.

Thank you
Highly Skilled Immigration Applicants of Canada

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Let me take a stab at it..

High Skilled Immigrants are Humans Too! Don't let them be relegated to mere files in cabinets of Canadian Immigration.

Since early 2020, High Skilled Immigrants applicants from outside Canada have had their lives put on a permanent hold while Canada stumbled from one immigration priority to another. Following a bewildering sequence of events involving irrational policy decision, geo-politics, pandemic and human error, Canada currently has an unbelievable backlog of 1.8 million applicants waiting for their permanent or temporary resident applications to be processed. Among them one of the worst affected applicants are those belonging to Highly Skilled outland applicants. Most of them have applied for Canadian permanent via a much vaunted Express Entry system which promises a processing time of six months or less. However, almost all of these applicants have been waiting for a decision on their applications for two to three years. In 2022, Justin Truedoe administration has made clearing this backlog a priority and has earmarked resources to process these applications. However, owing to a severe shortage of trained staff in Canadian immigration system, there is not enough capacity to process all these applications while admitting new permanent resident applications from the same express entry system. Further Canada's commitments to its humanitarian efforts in Afghanistan calls for a significant share of these resources. Hence, we the Highly Skilled Immigrants will like to request Canadian decision makers : Mr. Sean Fraser, the Hon. Minister of Immigration and Mr. Justin Truedoe the Hon. Prime Minister of Canada to take a prudent course of action and :

1. Cease ANY fresh intake of applicants via express entry or new economic immigration routes this year and the next.
2. Commit ALL the necessary resources to processing of humongous backlog pending with Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada.
3. Restore the trust and respect once commanded by Express Entry and Canadian Immigration by honouring its commitment to processing deadlines.

Thank you
Highly Skilled Immigrant Applicants of Canada
an official one it is good, under consideration boss,

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Folks, wake up the creative writer in you.
we are trying our first step via a petition, so bring a title and petition content requesting ircc to clear backlogs since 2018 on emergency basis. address the situation of aor's from 2018 including fsw, pnp, cec outlands, this is an outland petition. also good to include the statistics of backlogs. anyone want to include the resumption of fsw draws you're welcome to include it as well.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
But this is exactly what Canada desperately needs right now! People who flip burgers, work in retail or in restaurants or in slaughterhouses. This is a worldwide phenomenon right now in most developed countries. Pay is usually shit in these fields and working conditions too so nobody wants to do these anymore. As covid hit many people previously working in these industries quit thus the labor shortage.
And is there is a shortage of people working in healthcare, tech and finance too. SINP created a new stream for healthcare people, AINP just created a new stream for tech workers and OINP always invites all three in their draws, pretty sure BC does the same.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Canada doesn’t have that many high paying office jobs, they need more cheap labor, care takers, plumbers etc. The only high paying foreigners they really need are doctors and software engineers.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Canada doesn’t have that many high paying office jobs, they need more cheap labor, care takers, plumbers etc. The only high paying foreigners they really need are doctors and software engineers.
But the mafia in healthcare won't let foreign doctors work in Canada. Not sure about other healthcare professions. @GandiBaat has more insight on this.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
But this is exactly what Canada desperately needs right now! People who flip burgers, work in retail or in restaurants or in slaughterhouses. This is a worldwide phenomenon right now in most developed countries. Pay is usually shit in these fields and working conditions too so nobody wants to do these anymore. As covid hit many people previously working in these industries quit thus the labor shortage.
They can easily hire foreigners without offering guarantee PR. If they streamline LMIA for those on demand jobs, you will see several applying for TR without even thinking if they can remain there permanently. Some don’t even want to. In the US, several Mexicans just want to work and send money back, because the exchange rate makes what they earn so valuable.

Reactions: wonderbly

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
And is there is a shortage of people working in healthcare, tech and finance too. SINP created a new stream for healthcare people, AINP just created a new stream for tech workers and OINP always invites all three in their draws, pretty sure BC does the same.
There probably is. But in order to understand what and why they are doing what they are doing you have to think like you want to win an election which of course liberals want. Probably the number one problem is housing and increase of cost of living. There are certain elements and global tendencies that governments can't control but there are some actions that can be taken. To tackle inflation then it is one important element that there is available workforce who can harvest, pick fruits, process meat and cashiers, warehouse workers etc. I am not surprised that this is the government's top priority right now. It sucks for me but I can understand.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
new info to me, what's the reason behind this
I think they don't want foreign-trained doctors to work in Canada, not sure how this exactly works but I read that this is not a problem for children of immigrants who study in Canada to become doctors.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
There probably is. But in order to understand what and why they are doing what they are doing you have to think like you want to win an election which of course liberals want. Probably the number one problem is housing and increase of cost of living. There are certain elements and global tendencies that governments can't control but there are some actions that can be taken. To tackle inflation then it is one important element that there is available workforce who can harvest, pick fruits, process meat and cashiers, warehouse workers etc. I am not surprised that this is the government's top priority right now. It sucks for me but I can understand.
About the housing issue, it is clear that there are strict laws in Canada against freeing up more land to build new houses but what if there are not enough people to physically build them because there is always a shortage of people in Canada?