+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Okay makes sense. But, how about Indians arriving via indirect routes?
It’s just about perception… showing the general public that govt is proactive.

Just like Australian govt curtailing immigration is nothing To do with policies or planning. It’s just to show general public that govt is putting Australians first.

I would be surprised if Canadian immigration numbers go to pre-pandemic levels before elections. Govt needs to show they aren’t some radical group opening borders to everyone in the world and jeopardising “Canadian way of life”.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I would be surprised if Canadian immigration numbers go to pre-pandemic levels before elections. Govt needs to show they aren’t some radical group opening borders to everyone in the world and jeopardising “Canadian way of life”.
As if;

Canada hasn't always been accepting record number of immigrants,

The government hasn't put official word on official websites about how immigrants create jobs etc,

The leading party wasn't a liberal party in their second term,

I could go on but you see my point.

Reactions: Rish92

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
on immi-tracker most recent outland approvals are for US residents.
Hmm on one of the Facebooks groups - Ask Kubeir - one of the guys said it that himself and his wife got a PPR request one day ago and he is FSW-O with AOR from 6th of September 2019 ;)
Is it fresh PPR or an expired case?
If it is fresh then they are going at it by AOR, which is fair

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Kubeir Kamal:
So many of you asking if the extension of current ban on direct flights from India will have an impact on PPRs and FSW draws.

Well...

Why would you think that India is the only country from which people immigrate to Canada?

Why would you think that direct flight ban means Indians can not travel to Canada?

Why would you think that Indians live only in India and have applied only while living in India?

Once you answer the above 3 questions, I guess you won't have the question about FSW draws and PPRs being impacted.

#foreverhopeful

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Kubeir Kamal:
So many of you asking if the extension of current ban on direct flights from India will have an impact on PPRs and FSW draws.

Well...

Why would you think that India is the only country from which people immigrate to Canada?

Why would you think that direct flight ban means Indians can not travel to Canada?

Why would you think that Indians live only in India and have applied only while living in India?

Once you answer the above 3 questions, I guess you won't have the question about FSW draws and PPRs being impacted.

#foreverhopeful
I think he is getting annoyed with such a stupid questions ahahha apparently a lot of people think that FSW is just for India hahahah no offence to anyone

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think he is getting annoyed with such a stupid questions ahahha apparently a lot of people think that FSW is just for India hahahah no offence to anyone
6 out 5 people are Indian. I just turned Indian writing this response.

Jokes aside, I wonder when people will realize how huge of a good news the steady drop in CEC invites is.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
There was a ton of posts asking the same thing, saying it will stop just because of the ban in one country, that’s not even a person ban, but rather flight ban. The purpose is probably because they don’t trust covid testing from India. Canada website even explains how to bypass the ban.