+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Why? Are you looking to sue us for insulting you online? I think we never insulted you so let me help your file:
Fuck you mate.
if one day this gets locked up or deleted by the admins, then i can save it from losing. a copy ! a book! This thread is the one road that kept folks together from all around the world, the longest road to canada

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I guess an enterprising person with some nice coding background should be able to do it. Write a code to iterate through all the pages and export and save them as pdf. May be there is a python code out there for similar use.
i aint an IT guy, but i did find something from github which after a bit of research worked but it wasn't effective.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
A boring but bigger thread than ours is still breathing. These AOR threads are bigger than ours. By the way, our thread has the most views- 2 million. I bet Kubeir and Holthe have viewed 1 million times so far.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2018-aor-join-here.563316/
Ah nostalgia! June 2018 was one of the most lively and thriving thread of this forum. My AOR was June 2018 as well. People from all other AORs would come to that thread as other AORs were not as active.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
i aint an IT guy, but i did find something from github which after a bit of research worked but it wasn't effective.
Lot of Techies are here.

Hey Fkers, could you please fix this shit?

Reactions: dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
if one day this gets locked up or deleted by the admins, then i can save it from losing. a copy ! a book! This thread is the one road that kept folks together from all around the world, the longest road to canada

We should find an alternative. Telegram could work but it won't get the attention like this one.

Reactions: dankboi