+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
México is basically like these other Outland VOs that posted PPR with second semester aors. Most of their applications is for second semester+. But I have yet to see a single express entry PPR from Mexico. My group has people with everything passed and upfront medicals passed but nothing yet.
Agree. Don't be surprised if CEC continues soon. IRCC might want to fill their remaining small fraction of Federal High Skilled places that backlog doesn't cover. As backlog is still huge they might also think that CEC is easier to process than FSW.
And from late spring all program draws can resume and those people can cland in 2023 contributing to 2023 target.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Guys, I know this is EE thread, but I always come here to read all the theories which are super fan. Nice topics here.

However, I sent my paper application for 1 year ago PNP Do you think they could cancel them??
thanks for checking in here pal. you are the first paper applicant to visit our thread. enjoy your stay here.
we have a lot of activities here, it's fun.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Agree. Don't be surprised if CEC continues soon. IRCC might want to fill their remaining small fraction of Federal High Skilled places that backlog doesn't cover. As backlog is still huge they might also think that CEC is easier to process than FSW.
And from late spring all program draws can resume and those people can cland in 2023 contributing to 2023 target.
Don't forget, TR to PR also has a big backlog and those applications are inland only.

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
lol what about FSW apps that already have all stages completed, surely it would be easier to send a PPR than to process a CEC app from scratch. Its absurd to think they would cancel pending apps. If they had any intention to cancel, why would they waste time sending re-meds and Schedule A requests?

Reactions: ita_drgen

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@RSub you got some contacts dealing with wp in the u.s.a ?
just want to move to a different location, if nothing's approved ima come to somewhere south. let ircc take time as much as they want.
Do you mean H1B, bro?

Reactions: dankboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Do you mean H1B, bro?
I doubt they would cancel out all of the applications. They do not have that much in the backlog in terms of FSW applications etc. What they could do, they could eventually cancel out applications that are really complex and forget about them. They will not cancel PNPs as they have agreements with provinces.

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
there will be some panic among PR applicants and to be invited, after today's Kubeir interview. Are they trying to push IRCC to conduct draw? I am sensing they just did it.