+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Can you please tell me how you spoke to them? I don't know my VO (haven't gotten the GCMS notes), is it still possible to get this update on the phone?
Just call them, go through the options and select to speak to an agent. If you hear that your call can't be connected due to high call volumes, just drop it and call again. You need to keep trying. And yes, you can ask them about your primary VO on the phone.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Man, I’m on plan B; already got a partial scholarship to study Public health in a top institution in Manchester. I got couple of offers from other schools as well. Will weigh my options at the end of the month before committing to a particular school. Meanwhile i also found a nice way to make extra cash by helping prospective students design CVs/resume/Personal statements. That’s why I’ve been busy.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Need to move on from this endless cycle of pseudo-optimism.
Dude no other sentence could express the current situation better. You're doing the right thing. Don't look back. Better to do your plan B justice for 2 years than wait for ITA/PPR for 2 years like most people. I'm confident you'll have much, much better prospects in the UK (or anywhere else in that region). Best of luck.

prediksh

Jan 13, 2022
Just call them, go through the options and select to speak to an agent. If you hear that your call can't be connected due to high call volumes, just drop it and call again. You need to keep trying. And yes, you can ask them about your primary VO on the phone.
Which office/number should I call if I don't know my VO?

Editing to add: I'm outside Canada, presently.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Dude no other sentence could express the current situation better. You're doing the right thing. Don't look back. Better to do your plan B justice for 2 years than wait for ITA/PPR for 2 years like most people. I'm confident you'll have much, much better prospects in the UK (or anywhere else in that region). Best of luck.
Thanks man

D

Deleted member 1050918

Another PPR in my group.
FSW-O
VO Ottawa
AOR 27/01/2020
Remed 14/10 passed 19/10
Ready for Visa 13/01
Seven today.
COR Brazil
Fellow Brazillians are getting PPR. What are YOU doing Mr. nice tits?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I don’t think there would be FSW in this quarter so I don’t wanna take any risks; will lose 5 points in March. Need to move on from this endless cycle of pseudo-optimism. IRCC doesn’t care
If you do not have a ITA / App in progress then make Canada a second or even third / fourth choice... Its not going to have draws in coming 3 months or more.

Reactions: dxdroid