+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I will try some for Python :) do you guys also do some programming in other languages other than Python?
NodeJS stacks like MERN and MEAN seem to be in demand apart from the AI/ML stuff: Tensorflow, NumPy. Python is always in demand since most of the new stuff uses it at the base anyways.

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Though it is hard to believe that in 21st century a developed country like Canada does not have a system to differentiate or simply sort applications based on inland-outland applicants, that too when applications are online and not on paper.

Or maybe that is just a lame excuse IRCC wants us to believe.
Maybe we should help IRCC out by creating an open source system that they could adopt and get the rest of the world to hack it out on GitHub. Put that in you letter of explanation and I'm sure golden mails will be received next day.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
COVID-19 cases in Ontario drop below 350 after a spike in infections, no new deaths reported
Ontario is reporting fewer than 350 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths linked to the disease after infections climbed over the weekend.

Health officials are logging 325 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday.

The new cases mark a decrease from the 423 reported on Sunday, which was the first time Ontario reported over 400 new cases of COVID-19 since mid-June, and the 378 new cases logged on Saturday

D

Deleted member 1050918

COVID-19 cases in Ontario drop below 350 after a spike in infections, no new deaths reported
Ontario is reporting fewer than 350 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths linked to the disease after infections climbed over the weekend.

Health officials are logging 325 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday.

The new cases mark a decrease from the 423 reported on Sunday, which was the first time Ontario reported over 400 new cases of COVID-19 since mid-June, and the 378 new cases logged on Saturday
goodbye flu

Reactions: Jaycejay

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lol happy for everyone here who has seen some movement on their cases following the US border reopening.
I am US-based and my application is approaching its 2 year anniversary. Everything is passed since Nov 2020, and IRCC extended my medicals in February till October 28th, so they are about to expire, which means no PPR in any foreseeable future.

Again, I am really happy for those who've got something. FSW-O is collapsing, and there are winners and losers. Both winners and losers worked equally hard, but at this points its just pure luck. I am sure some applications will be terminated by the end of 2021. Some will not - and best of luck in your new Canadian life.

And thank you IRCC for ruining my life, taking my money, feeding me with BS.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Lol happy for everyone here who has seen some movement on their cases following the US border reopening.
I am US-based and my application is approaching its 2 year anniversary. Everything is passed since Nov 2020, and IRCC extended my medicals in February till October 28th, so they are about to expire, which means no PPR in any foreseeable future.

Again, I am really happy for those who've got something. FSW-O is collapsing, and there are winners and losers. Both winners and losers worked equally hard, but at this points its just pure luck. I am sure some applications will be terminated by the end of 2021. Some will not - and best of luck in your new Canadian life.

And thank you IRCC for ruining my life, taking my money, feeding me with BS.
Stay positive man. Hopefully everything will go as planned and we will see some movement in the cases and also we will finally see FSW draws :D

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Stay positive man. Hopefully everything will go as planned and we will see some movement in the cases and also we will finally see FSW draws :D
I don't believe in either, but in general FSW draws are more likely to happen since IRCC wants to keep the good face of the Canadian immigration system and show they're still open to folks from overseas.
Here is my prediction, which is a worst case scenario for those already in processing but with some hope left to those who've submitted their EE profiles recently.
This fall there will be a FSW draw, it will come with ultra-fast processing, 2-3 months for the majority of applicants, and the entire effort will be largely a publicity stunt to promote economic recovery and restore the open image of Canada after 1.5 years of strict lockdown.
Then, after these 1-2, or even 3 draws, they'll announce changes to the program, and eliminate the backlog, since the pre-pandemic FSW logic and rationale will no longer apply. Then IRCC will focus on TR to PR path, or maybe will open other streams for outland people, perhaps more targeted to certain skills, like Australia, but not the "be smart, have money, speak English" FSW-O as we knew it before.

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I don't believe in either, but in general FSW draws are more likely to happen since IRCC wants to keep the good face of the Canadian immigration system and show they're still open to folks from overseas.
Here is my prediction, which is a worst case scenario for those already in processing but with some hope left to those who've submitted their EE profiles recently.
This fall there will be a FSW draw, it will come with ultra-fast processing, 2-3 months for the majority of applicants, and the entire effort will be largely a publicity stunt to promote economic recovery and restore the open image of Canada after 1.5 years of strict lockdown.
Then, after these 1-2, or even 3 draws, they'll announce changes to the program, and eliminate the backlog, since the pre-pandemic FSW logic and rationale will no longer apply. Then IRCC will focus on TR to PR path, or maybe will open other streams for outland people, perhaps more targeted to certain skills, like Australia, but not the "be smart, have money, speak English" FSW-O as we knew it before.
As you said it's a worst case scenario, and it's not a probable one. :)

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I personally don’t see FSW draws stopping until at least 2023; there may be changes but an abrupt stop? Not likely. I expect things to generally move smoother next year anyway

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
As you said it's a worst case scenario, and it's not a probable one. :)
Yeah, they basically have made a decision, but not finalized 2020 applications. Likely they will finalize bunch pending, then have more aggressive draws for FSWs to land on 2022.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I personally don’t see FSW draws stopping until at least 2023; there may be changes but an abrupt stop? Not likely. I expect things to generally move smoother next year anyway
Thank you for your positive thinking. Let's wait and see, yes! I am keeping a tiny bit of hope inside but I know a few people who withdrew their application out of frustration.
Not doing it just yet.