+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
This HAS to be a law enforcement honeypot but they can't convict anyone because who ever used this will be found not guilty by reason of insanity

I really want to get into the head of anyone who pays for this lol. I want to see if they have at least 2 brain cells to rub together. Will be fascinating to see how they function in life...
Imagine a teenage kid of the fbi's / nsa's falling to this trap!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
This HAS to be a law enforcement honeypot but they can't convict anyone because who ever used this will be found not guilty by reason of insanity

I really want to get into the head of anyone who pays for this lol. I want to see if they have at least 2 brain cells to rub together. Will be fascinating to see how they function in life...
There are plenty of folks who pay for fake jobs, fake LMIA, fake passports, fake everything, ON THIS VERY FORUM. You won’t have to look far, just search the forum and ask them directly.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Highlights of 2021
Youtubers like kubeir made 1000s of dollars
Mark holthe said Canada owes you nothing
Mega cec bs 75 draw
Tr to pr
Grand pa
We waited till july thinking that it is a seasonal thing
We all eagerly waited for Canada reaching vaccination target.
Then we waited for border opening.
Then we waited for elections
Argued a lot about elections
Nothing changed
Slight improvement in processing speed of FSW-O
Waited for mandate letters.
Trash talking liberals.
Noble men like DKab to save canada.
Trash talked H1B holders.
Racist convict didn't discriminate atleast in discriminating people.
Omicron scared everyone for another border closure
@dankboi, @Jaycejay posted prs which brought relief
Thought @Alysson was a girl .
Alysson gave his analysis.
Dankboi entertained with memes.
Rsub trash talked CEC .
Me and kangaroo trash talks liberals almost every day.
Some are fed up of shitshow
Alysson posted mandate letters ,jacejay posted internal memo which gave some hope for fsw o post aor.
Now here we are waiting for 2021 to be over to begin a new chapter of life.

Last edited:

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You get your direct information from LinkedIn and Indeed.ca job search but by the sounds of it, that specilization should have better chances than R&D or product development fields. Go hard on data analysis and you could even switch fields. Data analysis is doing good in Canada (and anywhere around the world).

Yeah I got my ITA from AINP. Doesn't matter if you're PNP or FSW though. In terms of processing, PNP is almost exactly the same as FSW. So both FSW and PNP had to wait long in the MEP queue.
So you got your MEP request?

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
There are plenty of folks who pay for fake jobs, fake LMIA, fake passports, fake everything, ON THIS VERY FORUM. You won’t have to look far, just search the forum and ask them directly.
Yea but fake jobs/fake LMIA/fake degrees etc are at least an attempt to get real documents by fooling the immigration system. Believing that some fake PR card bought online will work at the border in 2022 is some special kinda stupid

D

Deleted member 1050918

In that we have to wait patiently till February or March 2022 hahahahahah ohhh boy
You will definitely wait shorter than I did. MEP queue went from 5 mo to 2.5 mo and at this rate, you should experience pretty much regular MEP processing (~6 weeks).

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
You get your direct information from LinkedIn and Indeed.ca job search but by the sounds of it, that specilization should have better chances than R&D or product development fields. Go hard on data analysis and you could even switch fields. Data analysis is doing good in Canada (and anywhere around the world).

Yeah I got my ITA from AINP. Doesn't matter if you're PNP or FSW though. In terms of processing, PNP is almost exactly the same as FSW. So both FSW and PNP had to wait long in the MEP queue.
I think he mean the fact that you are stuck with Alberta either way lol.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think he mean the fact that you are stuck with Alberta either way lol.
Nah man, Alberta has no jobs in what I do. I gotta go to ON or if I'm super luck I could find an okayish job in BC. I'll first see my options in AB, maybe change fields if I can. I don't wanna go to ON at all, I couldn't live in that liberal shit hole. BC is bearable for living, shitty housing, higher tax and far lower salary but yeah if the job is good then why not.