+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Not having an option is one thing and my heart goes out to all who's in that situation; but giving someone shit for speaking the truth is something else. "Boo hoo don't say that about Canada because that's my only option" makes whoever said that a total whiny bitch.

The next two weeks will show what 2022 will be like for us but I don't like the PGWP online study move. The schools officially turned back to in-person/hybrid, now if PGWP is not void upon studying online until Aug 2022, what's gonna happen? Will the classes move to hybrid? Online? That screams locksdowns, restrictions, and inland-only. Also JT said he wants to "say more" soon; which literally implies he's just waiting for enough bad news so he can close the country down again -> inland-only. He might be disappointed if there aren't enough bad news but why order the PGWP thing then? It'll be kinda awkward having some students online, some in-person after calling them back on campus first then changing their minds.
Wait a min PGWP if I am right it was announced before omicron surge,second I read the post by kubeir it wont give them points for CEC because their course has to be 50% class based (this I am sure because I read it in a comment you can verify it).
About JTs comment ,in usual cases I agree with you but again it is an assumption not a fact and even though he is an idiot he is a politician if politicians did everythingthaey said then there wouldn't have been any 3rd world ,now even if he did what can we do ,I am not trying to say that "dont tell anything bad about canada" ,but we don't have enough info to speak at this point.As you said only 2 weeks we can wait we waited for years isn't it,Now From the media and leaders of first world vaccines work, even if it doesn't work out is not in our control,no point in worrying. from what I have seen they didn't stop MEP till yesterday which is good.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Wait a min PGWP if I am right it was announced before omicron surge,second I read the post by kubeir it wont give them points for CEC because their course has to be 50% class based (this I am sure because I read it in a comment you can verify it).
About JTs comment ,in usual cases I agree with you but again it is an assumption not a fact and even though he is an idiot he is a politician if politicians did everythingthaey said then there wouldn't have been any 3rd world ,now even if he did what can we do ,I am not trying to say that "dont tell anything bad about canada" ,but we don't have enough info to speak at this point.As you said only 2 weeks we can wait we waited for years isn't it,Now From the media and leaders of first world vaccines work, even if it doesn't work out is not in our control,no point in worrying. from what I have seen they didn't stop MEP till yesterday which is good.
They will just not get CRS points but will get PGWP which will eventually lead to CEC route.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
They will just not get CRS points but will get PGWP which will eventually lead to CEC route.
Man even before this shit they always had an edge on us their quality was so shitty that is why we didn't notice, correlation doesn't mean causation, just because of PGwp that doesn't mean that there will be lockdown and CEC draws and more over they are spending money there surely there will be rules favouring them.I am not surprised with that.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Not a single MEP in myimmitracker for PNP (both -O and -I) since Nov 26 (obviously this doesn't mean there hasn't been a single MEP since Nov 26; we're only comparing "activity"). Both PPRs and MEPs dropped suddenly. Guess what date IRCC announced the PGWP thing? Yep, Nov 26.

I've only been talking about possibilities because it's not like I work for the govt of Canada so I don't know shit like everybody here. But there are strong indicators. If abandoning outland apps at the first sight of a new variant has become Canada's reflex, which seems it has, then we're all so screwed.

My guess is in 2022 MEP will be 8-10 months on average, and PPR will be 30-36 months on average.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Man even before this shit they always had an edge on us their quality was so shitty that is why we didn't notice, correlation doesn't mean causation, just because of PGwp that doesn't mean that there will be lockdown and CEC draws and more over they are spending money there surely there will be rules favouring them.I am not surprised with that.
Of course, we inlanders are paying the high rents and paying tax that pays for the salaries of the politicians. Not saying FSW should be closed but they better make sure CEC is going

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Of course, we inlanders are paying the high rents and paying tax that pays for the salaries of the politicians. Not saying FSW should be closed but they better make sure CEC is going
Lol typical MM ,Dude think about it will you go to Canada for studying without that pgwp thing especially we know how canada is and only pr is your aim,I wouldn't.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I can "bitch" about Canada (which is talking the truth about the job market and housing crisis) because I've lived there and seen it. Outlanders who haven't even flown over Canada like you are clueless so you're the one who needs to stfu because you don't know shit about Canada.

6 years. What I talk is all backed up and if one's not happy about what I say about Canada then they'll be quite upset once/if they land. Hopeless outlanders without any other options must be getting quite frustrated by what I say but I don't give a shit because I know what I'm talking about. Retards here burned people for guessing (correctly) that there wouldn't be any draws in 2021. Softasses here should learn to suck it up and deal with it.

I'm "chill", talking about how BC is sold to the Chinese is not "shit talking", apply for a visitor visa and go see BC to see it for yourself. Quite a few people gave shit to MM in the last two pages so maybe you guys should do what you suggest stop bitching too. Or grow up and don't cry to mommy because someone's predicting Canada is going back to 2021 and closing down in 2022 too. I said IRCC extended the online study period for PGWP to Aug 2022, that should tell you something. I speak data and outland retards here talk shit without having even seen Canada. Of course I'll be more than happy to turn out wrong since we're all trying for the same thing.

When other people said "no FSW draws in 2021" dumb fucks here were like hurrr durrr how dare you say that; look what happened. Anybody can post anything to a free online board all people can do is stfu and deal with it.

Lol dude for the millionth time SHUT YOUR C**T no one cares about your opinion, apparently you are the only one lived in Canada you don't see me quoting my whereabouts every opportunity I get. We all get it you are a vagrant living in the streets of Toronto stealing wifi from Tim hortons to post your dreary fucking life on this forum each and everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: Marco Mendicino
D

Deleted member 1050918

Lol dude for the millionth time SHUT YOUR C**T no one cares about your opinion, apparently you are the only one lived in Canada you don't see me quoting my whereabouts every opportunity I get. We all get it you are a vagrant living in the streets of Toronto stealing wifi from Tim hortons to post your dreary fucking life on this forum each and everyday.
Dude just went mental, all caps and shit. You're some hopeless outlander who has no clue about Canada so you can't know who cares about my opinion or not. Public forum, everybody posts their way. And I've actually had multiple users agreeing with my comments by their own experience. So caps away all you want, but it won't change reality.

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Lol typical MM ,Dude think about it will you go to Canada for studying without that pgwp thing especially we know how canada is and only pr is your aim,I wouldn't.
What do you mean? Will you come to Canada without FSW, I can ask you the same thing. We are playing the same game. So what if PR is my aim? are you a more favorable applicant if you have more noble intentions loool And btw your english is really poor, I hope its just you typing casually and not reflective of your ability

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi All,

My AOR for Express Entry application for FSW-O is Sep 4 2020. I got married in June'2021 ( 9 months after AOR) and updated IRCC for the same. They have sent a request of documents for me to submit where the first one is the Form IMM-0008 - Generic Application profile.

Now as I have already applied via express entry, how do I go on about adding my spouse to this ?

Do I file under 1.Family Program - 2. Spouse Category with my wife as the principal applicant (with no dependents)
or Should I file under Express Entry (which I have already applied for) as a principal Applicant and add my wife as a dependent. The confusing part is that when I try to add my wife as a dependent , it's asking for a dependent type A,B,C in the Dependents Section which I feel is for child dependency only based on the IRCC.ca website. Any help regarding this would be helpful as I am scratching my head around with this.

Thanks