+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
There is a college called Lambton college met some students there one word to explain the quality of students there "disastrous ",those guys don't know what the hell they are even talking about, the only thing they know is to do part time ,copy assignments.....and trash talk others.Other than cec or tr to pr canada will be a dream for them for ever.But even those idiots got PR because of that stupid clown MM.
I am really worried about the new variant, when finally things starts picking pace another BS , I cant pick a worse time to apply. Atleast got an ITA that is the only relief.

Reactions: GursharandeepD

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
There is a college called Lambton college met some students there one word to explain the quality of students there "disastrous ",those guys don't know what the hell they are even talking about, the only thing they know is to do part time ,copy assignments.....and trash talk others.Other than cec or tr to pr canada will be a dream for them for ever.But even those idiots got PR because of that stupid clown MM.
I am really worried about the new variant, when finally things starts picking pace another BS , I cant pick a worse time to apply. Atleast got an ITA that is the only relief.
My only hope is that they categorized the backlog as an issue, like they did with expired COPRs, and continue on with them even if things get worse. Because it’s ridiculous at this point. Most waiting 1-2 years now. Borders have been open for 3 months. They could have cleared the backlog this year if they wanted, and not risked this shit, instead they preferred to be a POS and focus on inland to meet targets, just to raise their egos. I’m seriously sick of politicians.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Surely by now, we shouldn't be so much concerned about the rate of spread of any current or future mutation. What the powers that be should be concerned about is how deadly the new variant/strain is. COVID is here to stay. We now have vaccines to give us some level of protection and our natural immunity takes care of the rest.

Sadly, there is clearly political /big pharma gain at play here. Mordena is already putting out press releases saying omicron might cause reduced immunity for vaccine. To me, this is just a way for them to push their boosters and keep the money tap flowing. It's way too early to tell if omicron is any deadlier than its predecessors, or whether it will render current vaccines redundant.

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Bro, Canada needs low skilled and high skilled. These lambton people will no doubt work in Walmart and Canadian Tire and that is fine... there is no need to judge

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Trying so hard to get people to pay for shitty Canadian schools lol. For half that money I can get a much better degree in Germany from an institution that's actually recognized worldwide lol
Lol a top Canadian university is more valuable worldwide than a German one, there's no argument here. I want you want to push your Anti-Canada narrative but atleast UofT, UBC and Mcgill have worldwide reputation...can't think of a single German one except Hitlar's art school

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Surely by now, we shouldn't be so much concerned about the rate of spread of any current or future mutation. What the powers that be should be concerned about is how deadly the new variant/strain is. COVID is here to stay. We now have vaccines to give us some level of protection and our natural immunity takes care of the rest.

Sadly, there is clearly political /big pharma gain at play here. Mordena is already putting out press releases saying omicron might cause reduced immunity for vaccine. To me, this is just a way for them to push their boosters and keep the money tap flowing. It's way too early to tell if omicron is any deadlier than its predecessors, or whether it will render current vaccines redundant.
If they just push boosters it’s fine, that’s already happening anyways. All this shit won’t make antivax want to vaccinate, and those who were vaccinating most were already planning on boosters, because it will probably become a requirement in the future. The issue is, even with all that, these fear mongerers just disincentivize vaccination, because if in the end you are still stuck with lockdowns and people saying the vaccine no longer works, what’s the point of even trying.

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If they just push boosters it’s fine, that’s already happening anyways. All this shit won’t make antivax want to vaccinate, and those who were vaccinating most were already planning on boosters, because it will probably become a requirement in the future. The issue is, even with all that, these fear mongerers just disincentivize vaccination, because if in the end you are still stuck with lockdowns and people saying the vaccine no longer works, what’s the point of even trying.
This whole thing is just disheartening :confused: :( .

D

Deleted member 1050918

Lol a top Canadian university is more valuable worldwide than a German one, there's no argument here. I want you want to push your Anti-Canada narrative but atleast UofT, UBC and Mcgill have worldwide reputation...can't think of a single German one except Hitlar's art school
If you can't think of a renowned German university you're not qualified for a discussion in this subject. Anyway, if you go to the below link, select "100" from below so you see first 100 schools in the world, and rank by "academic reputation", you'll see how german schools compare to canadian schools. You're getting more value out of German schools for half the buck. Among Canadian schools only UofT deserves paying that kinda money for. The rest are just for Chinese daddies to buy their rich kids some useless degree and a Canadian PR.

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2021/engineering-technology

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Bro, Canada needs low skilled and high skilled. These lambton people will no doubt work in Walmart and Canadian Tire and that is fine... there is no need to judge
I am not anyone to judge anyone and I don't do that either, everyone have a story ,but being in canada and then being racist as fuck is unacceptable, complaining about processing speed when we wait for 2 years is ridiculous.
A guy with crs 75 gets a damn pr ,I know some In this group with score 500 ,and most above 475 + waiting like a joke ,I know how it feels because I waited for 4 months in that uncertainty .

Yeah what you said is right most works in Walmart ,tim hortans, I don't know what will be my future but can tell you one thing I did all I can to make things work,didn't get any free passes atleast till today in my like had to work really hard for what I have not only me ,I am not special a good a number in this group will be like that,so when this idiots behave with entitlement, yes I get irritated.

Reactions: Alysson

ramandeep1

May 26, 2019
Hi guys, i have recejved rePCC request from ircc. Can someone please let me know in how much time did they receive rePCC in india.

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
If you can't think of a renowned German university you're not qualified for a discussion in this subject. Anyway, if you go to the below link, select "100" from below so you see first 100 schools in the world, and rank by "academic reputation", you'll see how german schools compare to canadian schools. You're getting more value out of German schools for half the buck. Among Canadian schools only UofT deserves paying that kinda money for. The rest are just for Chinese daddies to buy their rich kids some useless degree and a Canadian PR.

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2021/engineering-technology
Stop acting all high and mighty bud. German universities may be cheap and good for value but they're not " renowned" over the world. I like how you selected Engineering. They make rank well there (still under UofT) but they don't in any other subject.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Trust me atleast for Mechanical and industrial engineering I know german schools are top notch ,even with 8 gpa in engineering it is still difficult to get an admit and companies like Volkswagen and a lot of EU companies will only hire from those with exeption of ETH (extremely competitive to get into) and US schools (top 50- even that is is a stretch),Ubc,McGill for engineering hmm I am not telling it's bad but German schools are another level cant compare those 2 atleast for mech and industrial
Honorable mentions FH achen, RWTH ,TU Munich, TU Berlin.....If someone knows the field they will prefer any day a candidate from above than Canadian unis.

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Trust me atleast for Mechanical and industrial engineering I know german schools are top notch ,even with 8 gpa in engineering it is still difficult to get an admit and companies like Volkswagen and a lot of EU companies will only hire from those with exeption of ETH (extremely competitive to get into) and US schools (top 50- even that is is a stretch),Ubc,McGill for engineering hmm I am not telling it's bad but German schools are another level cant compare those 2 atleast for mech and industrial
Honorable mentions FH achen, RWTH ,TU Munich, TU Berlin.....If someone knows the field they will prefer any day a candidate from above than Canadian unis.
They may be for engineering... it's not my forte but I do know Germans are known for their engineering. In business, they don't even rank in the top 50 schools. Perhaps its an occupation thing

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
They may be for engineering... it's not my forte but I do know Germans are known for their engineering. In business, they don't even rank in the top 50 schools. Perhaps its an occupation thing
Yep . They Don't rank high but they have very good reputation among engineers and engineering firms ( especially mechanical and industrial) and the skills taught there are very high in demand.