+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Well, 86.4% neutral sentiment isn't an indicator (to them) that they need to change anything drastically in the short term. And that is a by-product of the way social media listening tools operate. They require a lot of data via machine learning to determine what is negative sentiment (eg "IRCC sucks") vs neutral sentiment (eg "Why are IRCC taking 13 months to approve my application?")

Meltwater and Sprout Social are more robust tools as it is. I guess IRCC only had so much budget.

Forum posts from here show up on Google results, so it could definitely be on their watchlist. Chances are, they actively filter it out in favor of a larger userbase/sample size, like Reddit, since that is actually a social media platform when it comes to reporting.
I hope they don't watch r/ImmigrationCanada.
My comments were censored twice on this subreddit, out of 3 comments.
The first time around, I speculated that most FSW-O applications would not be processed in less than 6 months in 2020.
The second time, a couple weeks ago, I pointed out that PNPs were getting PPR at a faster rate.
Anything that deviates from IRCC's official line is censored.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah; it ended just before the summer of 2021 in my shitty 3rd world country despite having only about 40% of the population vaccinated. I hear Canada is still struggling. I wonder why lol; I'm sure it has nothing to do with having zero skill and maximum laziness.
Canada is doing pretty well actually.

I'm not sure if you think so lowly of the country, why do you want to come here exactly?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
froM Kubeir group.
I got a Ready for Visa email an hour ago. Should I be expecting any update at my IRCC profile? I did not see anything there. Is that normal?

Timeline:
COR - India
FSW - O applicant
ITA - Nov 2019
AOR - Jan 2020
Ready for Visa Email - 5 Nov 2021
VO Primary - Ottawa

I’ve been seeing quite a bit of movement for outlanders and inland FSW with VO Ottawa. Several getting remed.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
If you can handle IRCC, you can handle anything in life.
If IRCC and CBSA is boogeyman then there is a Hannibal Lactor next door called USCIS and ICE. Try cross from USA to Canada and from Canada to USA you will realize...

Reactions: oinkario