+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
is there a way to remove something and bring it down? today someone else popped up here saying they missed it too.
I can't. I have 3 years of work experience in the same place, I can't bring it down in that way without making false statements.
Degree recognized as master's degree. If I put only the bachelor's, the score will be too low.
And for the IELTS I have 3 clb 10 and 1 clb 9. Even if I take IELTS again and get 4 CLB 9, my score will be 469, not enough for OINP.

My score will naturally go down on my birthday in April to 473, If the tendency continues by that day I can take ielts again and try to get 4 CLB 9 and my score will be 464.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I can't. I have 3 years of work experience in the same place, I can't bring it down in that way without making false statements.
Degree recognized as master's degree. If I put only the bachelor's, the score will be too low.
And for the IELTS I have 3 clb 10 and 1 clb 9. Even if I take IELTS again and get 4 CLB 9, my score will be 469, not enough for OINP.

My score will naturally go down on my birthday in April to 473, If the tendency continues by that day I can take ielts again and try to get 4 CLB 9 and my score will be 464.
have to wait for the FSW to resume, if fsw continues draws for longer duration then you are in, if there is a break in fsw draws, then the OINP draw cutoffs will be adjusted according to the last all program draw. the last all program draw cut off was 468 so the oinp kept the higher limit at 467, I guess it won't change until the next all program draw. i think you know this

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
have to wait for the FSW to resume, if fsw continues draws for longer duration then you are in, if there is a break in fsw draws, then the OINP draw cutoffs will be adjusted according to the last all program draw. the last all program draw cut off was 468 so the oinp kept it under 467, I guess it won't change until the next all program draw. i think you know this
It won't change unless there is a new all programs draw... OR if the federal government makes an announcement about what are they're going to do about FSW people, maybe OINP can change their rules for selecting people.

Really I don't understand what are they doing. They need to change to an EOI system, so I can express myself that I want to be nominated.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

bruh , imagine this situation, you have three years of exp from firm A, you have two years of continuous duration and the first year is with a break of 3 months, If your employer helps you get this reference then you can adjust the CRS and in personal history mention it as some sort of medical leave.
just do the math and think practically,
if I was the boss I'd certainly help my peers and subordinates.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020

Are you single ?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
bruh , imagine this situation, you have three years of exp from firm A, you have two years of continuous duration and the first year is with a break of 3 months, If your employer helps you get this reference then you can adjust the CRS and in personal history mention it as some sort of medical leave.
just do the math and think practically,
if I was the boss I'd certainly help my peers and subordinates.
Even If I do something like that, my score will go down to 453... Too low for OINP right now. That would mean that I would have to take IELTS again and clear everything with CLB 10 so I can go to 456. By that time everything could be different. I'm not even sure that there is going to be another Tech draw this year. We have only two months left.

Are you single ?
Yes, I also thought about getting married, but I'm not really sure about that haha.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Even If I do something like that, my score will go down to 453... Too low for OINP right now. That would mean that I would have to take IELTS again and clear everything with CLB 10 so I can go to 456. By that time everything could be different. I'm not even sure that there is going to be another Tech draw this year. We have only two months left.
Yes, I also thought about getting married, but I'm not really sure about that haha.
:rolleyes:
can you plan B? if fsw don't resume