+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
oh you have a crs with ample survival rate when fsw resumes. i was in danger as my crs dropped after the day of birth.
did you check pnp's ?
I have gone through all buddy. I read each and every one of them, not only choosing them randomly when creating my profile. For someone like me, the only option to get to Canada is ITA through FSW class. I won't spend a single dollar/minute of my time and sources on any other route toward Canada. This was (or seemed to be) by far the most logical/systematic/guaranteed route toward Canada and it is already in such a mess. God knows about all other routes. For instance, going through the stupid paradox of convincing the embassy staff that I would absolutely go back to my country once my study is over, while the Canadian government is shouting everywhere over social media that we want international students come here and blah blah...No, not for me!

And after all, Canada does not really have much to offer other than being an English speaking nation + spreading PRs to pure outlanders. If you take the second factor out, Canada has absolutely nothing to compete with other hot immigration destinations.

D

Deleted member 1006777

ensure that the information is transmitted as well. it's not simply "save"
Yep, I didn't edit it now. I had all provinces selected during profile creation. This is actually a relief because deep down I had a sinking feeling that I didn't get AINP because I hadn't selected Alberta. At least now I know that I don't have a shot at PNP.

• Sad
Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Nope. Many 213x on these forums, including 2132, have received AINP nominations in Sept and earlier this month.

Add: Ah, not sure if 2132 was on the high-wage low-wage list before. You can find many of them getting nominations on these forums. Maybe they're done with 213x for now? I don't know.
What's your NOC?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I have gone through all buddy. I read each and every one of them, not only choosing them randomly when creating my profile. For someone like me, the only option to get to Canada is ITA through FSW class. I won't spend a single dollar/minute of my time and sources on any other route toward Canada. This was (or seemed to be) by far the most logical/systematic/guaranteed route toward Canada and it is already in such a mess. God knows about all other routes. For instance, going through the stupid paradox of convincing the embassy staff that I would absolutely go back to my country once my study is over, while the Canadian government is shouting everywhere over social media that we want international students come here and blah blah...No, not for me!

And after all, Canada does not really have much to offer other than being an English speaking nation + spreading PRs to pure outlanders. If you take the second factor out, Canada has absolutely nothing to compete with other hot immigration destinations.
Canada has absolutely nothing to compete with other hot immigration destinations,, the truth
as of now the most easiest PR route and the only widely opened door is Canada.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yep, I didn't edit it now. I had all provinces selected during profile creation. This is actually a relief because deep down I had a sinking feeling that I didn't get AINP because I hadn't selected Alberta. At least now I know that I don't have a shot at PNP.
Your profile needs to have 6+ months of validity or something like that to receive NOI from AINP, they only invite newer profiles from the pool which is really stupid.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021

Good for you.

Reactions: KojiGold

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Canada does not really have much to offer other than being an English speaking nation + spreading PRs to pure outlanders. If you take the second factor out, Canada has absolutely nothing to compete with other hot immigration destinations.
There's also the TN visa privilege, which would open a doorway of other opportunities. The only other country that can offer that is Mexico, and even then it's on less awesome terms.

Reactions: KojiGold

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
E3 visa (Australia) might be similar
It's close, but the LCA requirement means the company has to do some paperwork and must adhere to certain limitations when hiring. The TN visas are LCA-exempt, which makes it more appealing for the company that you want to work, since it's less legal work for them. Of top of that, if you get the TN visa as a Canadian, you can just enter at any of the designated ports, pay a minimal fee and they'll give you the VISA on the spot. Whereas the E3 you need to get a VISA before you arrive at the US.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime