+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Which office is processing the application ???

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Guys...

I am invited under FSW but working in Canada for over a year...
Is there a way to find out which office is going to be processing my PR application ??

Is it Ottawa or home country office ??

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Maplemadness82 said:
Guys...

Is there a way to find out which office is going to be processing my PR application ??

I guess if you were in Canada presently and working, it would be processed in Canada even if you had FSW. It should be Sydney initially.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
My Passport was requested to be sent to Ottawa office. I guess it was processed in Ottawa,Canada.
Hi,

What's your country of residence?

shanzra

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Guys...

it depends...it can be processed in ottawa if FSW rush is not too much...if not they can send to any embassy all over the world for processing...not surely ur home country...
keep fingers crossed....AOR will let you know in which country it will be processed....
My sister submitted to NEW delhi embassy and it has been sent to POLAND now for processing due to rush of files at NEW DELHI embassy.... :) :)
do not wrry...god will bless u wth PR

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
shanzra said:
it depends...it can be processed in ottawa if FSW rush is not too much...if not they can send to any embassy all over the world for processing...not surely ur home country...
keep fingers crossed....AOR will let you know in which country it will be processed....
My sister submitted to NEW delhi embassy and it has been sent to POLAND now for processing due to rush of files at NEW DELHI embassy.... :) :)
do not wrry...god will bless u wth PR
Generally, for current residents of Canada the file is processsed initially at Sydney and then at Ottawa. For applicants outside Canada, it would be processed initially at Sydney then it would be processed in applicants present residence country. However, if they find that country embassy is loaded with applications, they would send to other offices in the world. That is why FSW actually moves faster for applicants outside Canada than inside (not in all cases).

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So that is why your passport was requested in Ottawa.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
From what I learned after CIC requested a PCC from Hong Kong to be uploaded is that all Express Entry application is being processed at Sydney, NS for the processing stage. This information was given to me by different call centre agents as well as confirmed from my MP who phoned to request the address for the PCC to be mailed to.

Hope that helps.