Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
I am applying for pr canada without the use of consultant since they r charging alot of money . I have read the details about documents on cic site.had some query and want to share with u all.
1. Is birth certificate compulsary ? can a secondary school certificate (10 or 10+2)indicating date of birth will do in its place.
2.can u tell about original transcripts in university sealed envelopes? are degree certificates not sufficient.Transcripts for spouse is also necessary or only diploma d=certificates will do.
3.only experience letter will do from previous and current employer or appointment letter is also to be given.I donot have the appointment letter.

KIndly persons from india specially who have applied help me out.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Do a search for "FSW refusal". You will see all sorts of reasons why people have their applications refused. One of the main reasons is that the documentation provided is not adequate. Provide the requirements exactly as they are defined in the Guide. Don't cut corners. It may take more time to get the University documents in sealed envelopes, but if that is what they ask for.....PROVIDE IT. (Double check that the credentials were earned at an approved University as well.) The fewer reasons you give them to say no the better. Same with evidence of employment. This is a huge issue. If you don't have an appointment letter, go to your employer, or past employer and ask them to write a letter explaining whatever the reason was that you didn't get one at the time and that these were the conditions of your employment.....etc......If for some reason you cannot provide something, write a cover letter explaining what you did to try, it is better than nothing. Do a search for birth certificates on the forum. There was a lot of discussion about that a few years ago and I cannot remember the outcome and it may have changed again. If you do not have a copy of your birth certificate find out how to get one in your country. Be thorough and precise with every piece of information you have to supply. It takes a lot of time to put a good application together and no time at all for the VO to refuse it for some small technicality. Good Luck!

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
paramjit said:
I am applying for pr canada without the use of consultant since they r charging alot of money . I have read the details about documents on cic site.had some query and want to share with u all.
1. Is birth certificate compulsary ? can a secondary school certificate (10 or 10+2)indicating date of birth will do in its place.
2.can u tell about original transcripts in university sealed envelopes? are degree certificates not sufficient.Transcripts for spouse is also necessary or only diploma d=certificates will do.
3.only experience letter will do from previous and current employer or appointment letter is also to be given.I donot have the appointment letter.

KIndly persons from india specially who have applied help me out.
1.yes you can...you can also check the cic.gc.ca for reference and also see the post and forum of Qorax....
2.Birth certificate is compulsory...if its not in english or french then you should translate it by notary or international bookkeeping....with the copy of original....10+2 certificate will not work cause in the document checklist birth certificate is mentioned clearly...
3. You should take the copy of transcript and attest it in the university and also ask them to put the attested copy in envelop to seal it...this will be fine...
4. Experience letter mentioning all the duties as per the NOc for which you are applying...please be aware mismatch of noc duties will be main cause of rejection so mate be very caution which asking for experience letter from employeee...
best of luck....

Warm Regards....

Spartan 300

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
1.Birth Certificate is necessary and it is clearly mentioned as one of the docs to be provided to determine ur identity and civil status.
2.Official Transcripts is compulsory for applicants applying under PhD stream. It is not necessary for degree or diploma holders. If u have it provide it.
3. Additional supporting docs for work exp can include:
Copies of work contracts
copies of pay stubs.
If u ask me personally, appointment letter is a must and should be provided. If u can't provide it provide a solid reason/answer for the same by including a note in ur appln.