+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Points to Ponder on Application Delay.....

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Friends,

Congrats for all of them who is progressing very well. All the best for further processing.

There are few of us whose files are moving further faster and few stagnated after few updates. As the days go by, the frustration builds up and we get irritated. When I started I was not sure how it will progress and a bit reluctant in applying through SGVO due to their longer processing timings. But when I went through SGVO 2013 page I am convinced that I can apply and through SGVO. What made me take the decision is our Seniors and their enthusiasm towards achieving the goal and their conviction to achieve it together with all of us. You could seethem logging in each day, helping others, celebrating others successes when their file was held nowhere.....They really rock and Thanks for all of them who helped and helping each of us in every step of this journey....

I could see lots of us getting stuck somewhere, progressing slower than others, the Visa Offices not commuincating frequently etc. Although we had discussed and tried to figure out the pattern several times here, I would like to share my theory as well on how the scenario works based on my observation....

- Till the PER stage we are sure the files are processed based on FIFO, as it is only screening of Documents.
- When the file is moved to the Visa offices, the below factors are considered for processing
- The background for Jobs would be faster for people who work in an Industry which already has a proper Back ground checks (Eg: People work for Banks, Financial Services etc....), as in those industries BGV is very frequently done. So it is comfortable for the Visa offices to perform their checks easily.
- The cadidates who work in companies which have highly standardized processes (Eg. CMMI), iy is easy to perform the Job description checks, as the companies has electronic data of the resources and standard, centralized processes to deal with the Visa offices.
- People resided in one country only.
- People resided in country where the citizen or residents details are tracked on standardized process (Eg: US, Singapore, UK, Australia etc)
- Political status of the country resided (Sanctioned, political tussles etc). In such cases even though countries embassies there, they would be predominantly for political reasons, so collecting immigration data would be long process.
- Finally the country of Origin, which would be the least preference. This factor would be considered for finalizing the file as well, as they would have some scores based on this which we wont know, like the banks have.

All the above factors are out of our control and we did not plan on any of them, All we planned is to move to a better place with better opportunities. Lets remain positive and push each of us further one step at a time, to ensure all of reach the one destination that we are working towards CANADA...

I am a person who does not believe in God or Luck, but I believe in Positive thinking and Human Intentions.....I can assure that with all the support and helping hands here...we will achieve what we are aiming for........ALL THE VERY BEST....

Reactions: Saurabh uppal

miritaly

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
April 2016
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Sathyam said:
Hi Friends,

Congrats for all of them who is progressing very well. All the best for further processing.

There are few of us whose files are moving further faster and few stagnated after few updates. As the days go by, the frustration builds up and we get irritated. When I started I was not sure how it will progress and a bit reluctant in applying through SGVO due to their longer processing timings. But when I went through SGVO 2013 page I am convinced that I can apply and through SGVO. What made me take the decision is our Seniors and their enthusiasm towards achieving the goal and their conviction to achieve it together with all of us. You could seethem logging in each day, helping others, celebrating others successes when their file was held nowhere.....They really rock and Thanks for all of them who helped and helping each of us in every step of this journey....

I could see lots of us getting stuck somewhere, progressing slower than others, the Visa Offices not commuincating frequently etc. Although we had discussed and tried to figure out the pattern several times here, I would like to share my theory as well on how the scenario works based on my observation....

- Till the PER stage we are sure the files are processed based on FIFO, as it is only screening of Documents.
- When the file is moved to the Visa offices, the below factors are considered for processing
- The background for Jobs would be faster for people who work in an Industry which already has a proper Back ground checks (Eg: People work for Banks, Financial Services etc....), as in those industries BGV is very frequently done. So it is comfortable for the Visa offices to perform their checks easily.
- The cadidates who work in companies which have highly standardized processes (Eg. CMMI), iy is easy to perform the Job description checks, as the companies has electronic data of the resources and standard, centralized processes to deal with the Visa offices.
- People resided in country where the citizen or residents details are tracked on standardized process (Eg: US, Singapore, UK, Australia etc)
- Political status of the country resided (Sanctioned, political tussles etc). In such cases even though countries embassies there, they would be predominantly for political reasons, so collecting immigration data would be long process.
- Finally the country of Origin, which would be the least preference. This factor would be considered for finalizing the file as well, as they would have some scores based on this which we wont know, like the banks have.

All the above factors are out of our control and we did not plan on any of them, All we planned is to move to a better place with better opportunities. Lets remain positive and push each of us further one step at a time, to ensure all of reach the one destination that we are working towards CANADA...

I am a person who does not believe in God or Luck, but I believe in Positive thinking and Human Intentions.....I can assure that with all the support and helping hands here...we will achieve what we are aiming for........ALL THE VERY BEST....
Bhaiya, thanks alot for your valuable info. but after reading this, im feeling under the sea...i dont see any hope on my further processing. I am resident in EU last 7 years, travelled almost all eu countries including UK and working for a local software company almost 3yrs which is my NOC. I have spouse and 1 child.

Now, everythg is seems like negative point for me. will they process my application this year... :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
miritaly said:
Bhaiya, thanks alot for your valuable info. but after reading this, im feeling under the sea...i dont see any hope on my further processing. I am resident in EU last 7 years, travelled almost all eu countries including UK and working for a local software company almost 3yrs which is my NOC. I have spouse and 1 child.

Now, everythg is seems like negative point for me. will they process my application this year... :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(
Bro, this is not to panic anybody, Just to throw some light on how it works probably....May be I will include a point...If you are eligible CIC has no reason to reject or Ignore your Application....Understand some VO performed badly in the past...they are catching up fast...You will be thru dont worry bro...

What is your timeline...

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Thanks for the advice, but you need to believe in God; in fact God loves the world including you sooo much that He gave His only begotten son Jesus to die on the cross of calvary for us all. So it is a good idea you accept Him as your Lord & personal saviour today so that you will not perish but have everlasting life. God bless you as you accept Him today.

Sathyam said:
Hi Friends,

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
Dear Friends,
i am really stressed out.i received my PER mail on 2nd Dec'14.After that i have not heard anything from CIC :(.I asked my consultant and they said that NDVO has delayed the application process and it may have gone to other VO's in Poland for instance for processing.I also sent my PCC to them so that it would not expire,but no response.I have mailed CIC for a response 10 days back.I got an auto reply saying that it will be addressed hopefully in 28 days.I am clueless what to do further.I applied under 1123 NOC. Please suggest.

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
miritaly said:

Bro - From what you are saying, you have high caliber and are needed not only in one location. I don't see why CIC should reject you for this particular reason when the country is in need of qualified workforce from overseas for their development. That's the aim of FSW program. Take a step back and think why CIC would ever want to make it difficult to get good people.