>>> FSW/PNP EE Sep 19th Draw <<<

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Creating this Thread to track various queries, updates and suggestions for this draw.

Thanks,
Ravi

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received an ITA in Sep 19th draw and have few queries in filling the application:
1. I am going through OINP with only me as the applicant (no spouse). In the Personal Details > Family section, what should be the answer for "How many family members does Ravi have?"? Originally I marked it 1 as my plan was to go alone first and then process Open Work Permit and Spousal Permit for my wife later. Is this just information of my info or does this mean I am accompanying my spouse as well?
2. Next question to above is "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Ravi bring to Canada? Should this be 13757 (1 member) or 17127 (2 members)?
3. In Contact Details section, all the addresses since I am 18 have been asked. While I have been in India all along, I am not sure when we moved into the first home and hence do not the exact date. Will giving a random date in the correct month and year suffice for old addresses?
4. In Personal History Section, They asked for all activities for the last 10 years since I am 18. While I graduated in 2015, I started working in occupation of current NOC code from 2017. From 2015-2017 I worked in a different profession for which I only have offer letters. Would this create an issue later?
5. In the personal history section, the form doesn't show complete until you fill all months in the last 10 years. Obviously, students wouldn't be doing anything in between high school and bachelor's program for 3-4 months? Can I just leave this as unemployed? What is the normal way of filling these minor gaps between education?
6. My wife doesn't have a last name. There is only one word for given name in her passport basically. How do I enter this for first and last names?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ravi

Derr28

Mar 31, 2023
Congrats on your ITA! I got mine in Sept 19th too.

For number 4, there shouldn't be any issues, they would not ask for supporting for professions outside your NOC code (for which you did not claim points for).

For number 5, you should just state you are unemployed for all these 'blank' periods which I did, otherwise you're not allowed to proceed. But if you were doing some part-time jobs do just put it in there, though you wouldn't need to provide any supporting for this.

I searched many forums to confirm these too. But I can't help you much on the rest, might have to wait for input from others.

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
1. You have to include your spouse even if he/she is not accompanying you
2. You need to count your spouse for the proof of fund even if the spouse is not coming

Refer to this link for 1 and 2.

4. You only show a proof of employment for those you mentioned in your work experience. Employments not in the work experience section should be in the Personal History.
5. Unemployed is fine. Just put in the what you are doing section that you’re on a student break.

I don’t know the answers to some of your questions

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All,

I received an ITA in Sep 19th draw and have few queries in filling the application:
1. I am going through OINP with only me as the applicant (no spouse). In the Personal Details > Family section, what should be the answer for "How many family members does Ravi have?"? Originally I marked it 1 as my plan was to go alone first and then process Open Work Permit and Spousal Permit for my wife later. Is this just information of my info or does this mean I am accompanying my spouse as well?
2. Next question to above is "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Ravi bring to Canada? Should this be 13757 (1 member) or 17127 (2 members)?
3. In Contact Details section, all the addresses since I am 18 have been asked. While I have been in India all along, I am not sure when we moved into the first home and hence do not the exact date. Will giving a random date in the correct month and year suffice for old addresses?
4. In Personal History Section, They asked for all activities for the last 10 years since I am 18. While I graduated in 2015, I started working in occupation of current NOC code from 2017. From 2015-2017 I worked in a different profession for which I only have offer letters. Would this create an issue later?
5. In the personal history section, the form doesn't show complete until you fill all months in the last 10 years. Obviously, students wouldn't be doing anything in between high school and bachelor's program for 3-4 months? Can I just leave this as unemployed? What is the normal way of filling these minor gaps between education?
6. My wife doesn't have a last name. There is only one word for given name in her passport basically. How do I enter this for first and last names?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ravi
2. Depends upon your family. Refer the funds required based on the number of dependents + 1 (primary applicant).
3. Use first date of the month as a proxy.
4. Email your employers and get reference letters. If they are unwilling to provide or irresponsive - attach and LoE with the proof.
5. Use words like took time off between X-Y date while waiting for college. Make it very simple.