+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland / Upfront Medicals / Documents Required / Other Details

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
completely ignore the IMM 1017 E form and only re-send the upfront e-medical information sheet to IRCC via webform.

You can also ask the panel physician if they can change the IME number to the one you received.
Just sharing my experience, panel physicians usually refuse to resubmit the IME for you because they want you to redo a new test again.

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi all,
I am a Jan 2020 AOR, FSW outland applicant. I was issued a remedical exam request lately but couldn't appear for it as I was overseas. I informed IRCC regarding this and requested them for an extension through a webform. However, they haven't responded to the webform and the time to submit my medicals has lapsed. Now I'm back home and intimated them about my return and also requested for a new medicals request letter through another webform, but still no response to either of my webforms.
1. What would be my best option now?
2. Would it be advisable to do an upfront medical exam myself, or should I keep waiting for their response?
3. Would doing my upfront medicals now, cause me any problem later in linking it with a new request letter in case they send it to me months later after finally coming across my webforms?
TIA.
@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia . Would be really grateful if you could kinfly shed some light sir.

Dec 13, 2023
Hi.. For Post ITA Express entry outland applicant, should we submit upfront medical exam because I read its not needed as of Oct 1, 2023. But I doubt whether it is for all candidates or for only CEC inland candidates?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi.. For Post ITA Express entry outland applicant, should we submit upfront medical exam because I read its not needed as of Oct 1, 2023. But I doubt whether it is for all candidates or for only CEC inland candidates?
Yes that's right. It says Express entry and their family members.