+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland processing on hold?

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Genuinely curious, if Outland applications are on hold, as per the numerous posts I've read, why did CIC even have draws for them? Why hold PNP draws for express entry when applications aren't going to be processed and CEC is being prioritised? I'm seeing people waiting since early to mid 2020 which must be awful. Our own future looks completely hopeless.

Reactions: parminder2021

Saima Yaqoob

Aug 6, 2021
Genuinely curious, if Outland applications are on hold, as per the numerous posts I've read, why did CIC even have draws for them? Why hold PNP draws for express entry when applications aren't going to be processed and CEC is being prioritised? I'm seeing people waiting since early to mid 2020 which must be awful. Our own future looks completely hopeless.
I agree with you. Though, I know why would IRCC care about FSW-O applicants? Still,we all have put so much efforts to get into the pool and to finally receive that golden e-mail of ITA. I waited for 5 years. somedays I failed, other days I told myself I do not have to give up. and finally I was in Express Entry Pool and got my ITA in December 2020. I am March 2021 AOR and it all felt like I am this close to what I have been struggling for since 2015. It is frustrating because all of us has hold our lives and our decisions as anything we decide now will affect our application. Let's see, I am still hopeful. You never know, things can change overnight.

Reactions: he5ham

CICSeeker

Jul 26, 2021
Simply they need your cash NOW and we talk your move later .... its covid period now ? You are not advised to travel!!
the cash is clean but you might be infected!!

No wonder of course! It is obvious

During the counting years afterwards smth must change and if it was in candidate's Eligibility then bingo the candidate is rejected no refund, vampires feed on FSW cash.

Last edited:

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Simply they need your cash NOW and we talk your move later .... its covid period now ? You are not advised to travel!!

During the counting years afterwards smth must change and if it was in candidate's Eligibility then bingo the candidate is rejected no refund, vampires feed on FSW cash.
But if all that wanted was cash why would they invite just PNP? Might as well not run any draws specifically for them and invite not PNP applicants as well.

CICSeeker

Jul 26, 2021
But if all that wanted was cash why would they invite just PNP? Might as well not run any draws specifically for them and invite not PNP applicants as well.
So you can pay more for provinces!
Now you have to find your nomination as FSW to join the ITAs.

PNP , CEC are not inlanders they are just categories comprise inland and outland candidates

Modern fraudulent!
Not mentioning ECAs cost for Canadian designated entities like wes
Medicals
Biometrics at their VACs
Even in IELTS they ask you for purpose and when you select immigration they ask for country of destination... i dont know but maybe they get paid a commission for this too ! never know

If you don't see my point or this.. then why on earth it could take any bloody Officer in the universe 12 months or more to decide whether or not to give an applicant aF.K visa ?
Is it really that a human is too busy for 1 or 2 yrs to look into an application ? ...

Appearances are deceptive they ain't better

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

This is a common misconception.

The fees are not a revenue stream for Canada. The fees only cover 50 percent of the costs to process the application. The rest is covered by Canadian tax payers.

CICSeeker

Jul 26, 2021
This is a common misconception.

The fees are not a revenue stream for Canada. The fees only cover 50 percent of the costs to process the application. The rest is covered by Canadian tax payers.
Of course they are not ! But only when they process applications first place, if no processing happens then i assume that the money are held idle too in Canadian accounts.

Secondly FSW applicants requires jobs openings in IRCC that eventually pays salaries collected from all over the world to be spent in canada only.

They issue at least 10K ITA a month for 30M$ worth a month not mentioning PNP cost and ECA cost those $ value are supported and spent inside canada it adds up to their bloody economy at no cost all the money for this game accumulate in canada market in canada economy they are $ suckers at literally zero cost and they pay zero $ they pay almost zero attention too however they make very good money that you say "not revenues ".

Last edited:

Arsalankhan

Sep 4, 2021
Aor 14 feb 2021, right now after watching everything it seems like ppr for us all may be after mid 2022. I think they are just going to clear back log 1st slowly then only we will see some movement in our applications( dec 2020 ITAs)