+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
artray said:
Hi All,

I have a very weird situation - I had received a request to apply for OINP in Nov 2015...I applied in Dec 2015. However, as you can see in my timeline, I received an ITA in Jan, so I accepted and recently received PPR (two days back).

Today, I received an email with the OINP AOR...what am I supposed to do? Should I cancel/withdraw this application OR wait for my COPR before doing anything? Will this delay or effect my process in any way?

Any help will be appreciated...

Thank you!
You can withdraw it now without any consequence. There's no need to use up OINP's already scarce resources when you already have PPR (congrats!).

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
bellaluna said:
You can withdraw it now without any consequence. There's no need to use up OINP's already scarce resources when you already have PPR (congrats!).
Thank you! I had tried to withdraw earlier, but my CIC account removed all my mails from OINP once I accepted the ITA. I am going to try and withdraw directly from the Ontario website.

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
artray said:
Thank you! I had tried to withdraw earlier, but my CIC account removed all my mails from OINP once I accepted the ITA. I am going to try and withdraw directly from the Ontario website.
No you have to send a mail to Ontario immigration
Here at: ontarionominee@ontario.ca

They will get back to you within a week :)

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
snorden88 said:
No you have to send a mail to Ontario immigration
Here at: ontarionominee@ontario.ca

They will get back to you within a week :)
Great! Thanks Snorden :D

Nash1197

Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys.. i have a unique situation that has come up.. could do with inputs on it. A background on my status. Got my AOR in April and since then the status states review of eligibility. Now my wife just got her IELTS score and with her as sole applicant her score is 460 and with me as joining her it becomes 464. So i guess she should get an ITA with the next couple of draws. Now before i put up her candidature in the Express Entry system pls help me with the below queries

1) Firstly my wife's passport expires this August'16. In my application it has her current passport number. Will applying for a new passport for her delay my application as I will have to update them in my application. Please note she is shown as spouse in application but not travelling with me.

2) Now when we put up her credentials for ITA can it be done as travelling with spouse that's me as her score is higher that way and she will not travel alone without me. Will this affect my application which is already in progress? Is there some rule related to this? Or would this be just doubling our chances?

3) And lastly now before i put up her application should she get a new passport as when it expires in August it will have to be updated in the system again? Yes logic says that's what one should do but it's just that her current passport number is mentioned in my application and i don't want to delay it in any manner by informing changes to EE.

4) Any inputs overall on how I should go about doing this.

Thanks in advance guys.
Nash
FSW Outland

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi all,
I have got my PR and should do the landing with my family before sep 2nd...
How are you ppl managing to get a job there...im in a lot of confusion...
should i just do the landing and come back to india and apply for jobs from here? should i quit my job in india here, go there and spend a month or so applying jobs directly and then once i get a job..call my family there? and so on...
can you please share what course you are taking after getting pr?

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
priya_kan said:
Hi all,
I have got my PR and should do the landing with my family before sep 2nd...
How are you ppl managing to get a job there...im in a lot of confusion...
should i just do the landing and come back to india and apply for jobs from here? should i quit my job in india here, go there and spend a month or so applying jobs directly and then once i get a job..call my family there? and so on...
can you please share what course you are taking after getting pr?
Personal opinion, but I think most people are applying or landing in Canada without jobs. Exceptions are, of course, most of the inland applicants who are already in Canada and those people who received job offers to apply for PR. However, most start applying before they get to Canada and from what I have read and researched, it is close to impossible to get a job in Canada without living in the country. Also, financially, be prepared to spend at least 3 months searching for the right job. You can, of course, get retail or workshop or wearhouse jobs in the meantime to pay the bills, if you are so inclined. Here's a link to the discussion board that will help you get started:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/finding-work-in-canada-b21.0/

Cheers & Good Luck!!!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Agreed with artray, employers simply may not intend to invite one for an interview unless he/she doesn't provide a local address/tel.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
r_mittal86 said:
Just got ready for visa aka PPR email.
Congrats buddy, looks like you had a rejection on April, what was the reason?

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valsanail said:
Congrats buddy, looks like you had a rejection on April, what was the reason?
Rejection was in March and the reason was my employment letter dint have duties mentioned in ine with the NOC responsibilities.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
r_mittal86 said:
Rejection was in March and the reason was my employment letter dint have duties mentioned in ine with the NOC responsibilities.
Was your rejected application reopened with CSE, or did you open another EE profile?

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Thanks for your reply artray....
I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes for me...
:)

artray said:
Personal opinion, but I think most people are applying or landing in Canada without jobs. Exceptions are, of course, most of the inland applicants who are already in Canada and those people who received job offers to apply for PR. However, most start applying before they get to Canada and from what I have read and researched, it is close to impossible to get a job in Canada without living in the country. Also, financially, be prepared to spend at least 3 months searching for the right job. You can, of course, get retail or workshop or wearhouse jobs in the meantime to pay the bills, if you are so inclined. Here's a link to the discussion board that will help you get started:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/finding-work-in-canada-b21.0/

Cheers & Good Luck!!!

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
Hi all,

connect with other fellow MAY AOR applicants here:: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-may-2016-join-here-t411886.0.html

We have our month specific whatsapp group for MAY AOR APPLICANTS.
If you're willing to join pm me your number with country code

Simultaneously, do fill in the may spreadsheet.. link is provided in the signature

Cheers!!

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
HI Gurus,

I have 1 year of work expirence in HR recruiter position in India.
Plus, I have positive LMIA. Can I apply for immigration under FSW outland prog. ?

I have my all pay stubs til date. What more document I need.
I do not have my tax return for year 2014 as my income was low dfor that year.

Please adivse.