+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

Apr 11, 2016
Hey guys, so I have a question as to what I'm to do next after I have received the PPR as I'm a little confused..

In the 'Ready for Visa' email I received, it states that if you live outside of North America then you have to send the passport to the appropriate Visa office given to you by CIC. I had sent an email earlier today inquiring about this but received an automated reply saying that it could take up to 20 days for a response back. I'm panicking a bit and hoping that there is someone who can shed some light if they have had a similar experience? I currently reside in India, Kerala state, to be more specific. If anyone could advise on what the next step would be I would kindly appreciate it.

Thanks!! :)

nb_1610

Dec 31, 2015
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum and am looking forward to get some information regarding the process from the veterans. :D

After going through the posts from last many days, I am made to believe that once your application is in "BGC in progress" stage then that means that your application is almost approved. Also, I noticed that after paying the RPRF, the application moves to BGC in progress. Further, it's quite evident that RFV email is sometimes taking weeks to reach the applicant after BGCIP.

Now, what I wanted to know is that why the application is taking so much time to get approved after BGCIP. In some cases the timeline from BGCIP to RFV email is couple of days and for some it's couple of months. Has anyone able to solve this mystery till now?

Awaiting your valuable inputs here.

Thanks

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Musikwala said:
Ghost mail is a good thing - somebody has touched your file :).. and you got it after your gcms, so when your gcms was generated of course there would have been no change. Doesn't sound too bad. My 6 months will cross 12th Nov - not very far away and no ghost mails etc. :'(

Anyway best of luck to all of us
Thanks Musikwala that helps. I know its a matter of time but this wait is killing me.
Good luck

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
Hello friends. I am fsw outland from india. CRS 472, ITA date 20th April 2016. Gathering all my documents at this point.

nirmal84

Jan 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th May 2016
I think that means you have to send your PP and photos to New delhi visa office through VFS !! We have just sent it through VFS from Kathmandu, Nepal to New Delhi Visa Office

PatientlyHopeful said:
Hey guys, so I have a question as to what I'm to do next after I have received the PPR as I'm a little confused..

In the 'Ready for Visa' email I received, it states that if you live outside of North America then you have to send the passport to the appropriate Visa office given to you by CIC. I had sent an email earlier today inquiring about this but received an automated reply saying that it could take up to 20 days for a response back. I'm panicking a bit and hoping that there is someone who can shed some light if they have had a similar experience? I currently reside in India, Kerala state, to be more specific. If anyone could advise on what the next step would be I would kindly appreciate it.

Apr 11, 2016
nirmal84 said:
I think that means you have to send your PP and photos to New delhi visa office through VFS !! We have just sent it through VFS from Kathmandu, Nepal to New Delhi Visa Office
Thanks so much for the response! I will do that then. Good luck with the rest of your journey and new life in Canada!!!! ;D ;D

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
PatientlyHopeful said:

congos on ur PPR......u should submit PP and photos with mail copy in nearest VFS. I guess for kerala the nearest vfs is in chennai.

Apr 11, 2016
canadianrrk said:
congos on ur PPR......u should submit PP and photos with mail copy in nearest VFS. I guess for kerala the nearest vfs is in chennai.
Thanks so much! I actually received another email from CIC today stating that I need to send my passport through VFS to New Delhi :)...

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
PatientlyHopeful said:
Thanks so much! I actually received another email from CIC today stating that I need to send my passport through VFS to New Delhi :)...
cool can u share your timeline, if u r fsw or pnp etc.........can u also tell us if ur employer received any calls.

cheers,
Rrk.

Apr 11, 2016
canadianrrk said:
cool can u share your timeline, if u r fsw or pnp etc.........can u also tell us if ur employer received any calls.

cheers,
Rrk.

I have posted my timeline on the previous page but I will post it here again..

CAT: FSW Outland
ITA: Dec 4, 2015
AOR: Dec 19, 2015
Meds passed: Jan 4, 2016
Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in progress
Review of submitted documents: No additional docs needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In progress (May 5, 2016)
Final Decision: Not started
Requested GCMS Notes: April 21, 2016

PPR: MAY 6, 2016

I am not sure if my employers received any calls or not. Hope this helps!

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
Congrats my friend patiently hopeful

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received my PPR!!!

The waiting game is over... thank God!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Congrats friend! Have you ordered gcms notes ever?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Chiuzi said:
Just received my PPR!!!

The waiting game is over... thank God!
Congrats!! :)

From your signature it appears that your Background hadn't gone to "in progress"? That's interesting!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
nb_1610 said:
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum and am looking forward to get some information regarding the process from the veterans. :D

After going through the posts from last many days, I am made to believe that once your application is in "BGC in progress" stage then that means that your application is almost approved. Also, I noticed that after paying the RPRF, the application moves to BGC in progress. Further, it's quite evident that RFV email is sometimes taking weeks to reach the applicant after BGCIP.

Now, what I wanted to know is that why the application is taking so much time to get approved after BGCIP. In some cases the timeline from BGCIP to RFV email is couple of days and for some it's couple of months. Has anyone able to solve this mystery till now?

Awaiting your valuable inputs here.

Thanks
From what I noticed, most Outland applicants based in USA wait for 20-30 days after their BG goes to in progress, to get PPR email.... however outland applicants outside of the US (especially India) usually takes them 1-5 days to get PPR after their BG goes to in progress...

It's either a US vs non-US thing... or perhaps Visa exempt vs non-visa exempt countries..
We would need to look into the timelines of the folks who got PPR and reside in different countries.