+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

Apr 11, 2016
Hello all,

I have been following closely to this blog for a few months now. I have a question that I haven't seemed to find any answers to yet so I am hoping that someone here would be able to shed some light on my situation. So here goes nothing...

I have applied under FSW-Outland, AOR Dec.19, 2015. In my CIC account, I have 2 columns under my "submitted applications/profiles" section. One row with the "Express Entry" application type and the other with the "Permanent Residency" application type. Both rows had the status "submitted" as the status under the details column, however as of this past weekend my Express Entry application type now has a "Cancelled" status under the details column. Nothing else in my profile has changed. My application/profile status says it is still Open and my review is still in progress. I didn't receive any updated mails in my email either from CIC regarding this "Cancelled" status. Does anyone know why this happened or what this means? Have I been rejected? I am going insane trying to figure out what's going on..

saskmydream

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
thats is strange my guy, you need to raise case specific enquiry...

never that experience , however , check and check again ...guess it might be system glitch.

Apr 11, 2016
saskmydream said:
thats is strange my guy, you need to raise case specific enquiry...

never that experience , however , check and check again ...guess it might be system glitch.
Hmmm..alright I will look into that. Thanks for your input!

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello People,
I am also a FSW, NOC 2141 and currently waiting for my AOR for OPNP :)
can I please have the link for the spreadsheet ?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
s.abuhass said:
Hello People,
I am also a FSW, NOC 2141 and currently waiting for my AOR for OPNP :)
can I please have the link for the spreadsheet ?
Here's the link to FSW outland
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfHpcdtJHxBnzXEAY09WVArOqpBNPTh9huH351mpDX8/edit?usp=sharing

It can also be found on the first page of this thread (2nd post)
Best of luck!

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hello guys,
I got an e-mail (Ghost mail) yesterday saying that my account is updated and theres nothing when i checked. This is the first activity on my profile after 4.5 months. Im a FSW Outlander AOR November 20th. Also i paid RPRF upfront.
What do you guys think about the ghost mail? Any ideas and similar situations?
Below is my timeline,

Application/profile status - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not Started
Final decision - Not Started

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Amaljohan said:
Hello guys,
I got an e-mail (Ghost mail) yesterday saying that my account is updated and theres nothing when i checked. This is the first activity on my profile after 4.5 months. Im a FSW Outlander AOR November 20th. Also i paid RPRF upfront.
What do you guys think about the ghost mail? Any ideas and similar situations?
Below is my timeline,

Application/profile status - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not Started
Final decision - Not Started
That's good news.. Your BG will turn to in progress any where between 1-4 weeks, which will basically mean that your file be RFV "ready for visa". Best of luck and hopefully things will go smoothly for you

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
tomneversfield said:
That's good news.. Your BG will turn to in progress any where between 1-4 weeks, which will basically mean that your file be RFV "ready for visa". Best of luck and hopefully things will go smoothly for you
Fingers crossed

invader007

Oct 20, 2015
Looks like off late there has been movement only in Inland and PNP PPRs, no movement for FSW Outland...I am AOR 16 Jan...waiting for an update...

nirmal84

Jan 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th May 2016
invader007 said:
Looks like off late there has been movement only in Inland and PNP PPRs, no movement for FSW Outland...I am AOR 16 Jan...waiting for an update...
FSW outlander ..AOR 3rd Jan.. ghost mail and BG turned to in progress from 28th April ...very curious and restless for the result ..any guesses guys ?

nirmal84

Jan 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th May 2016
No updates today also ...i saw in January posts that for FSW outlanders they took one to two months after BG check in progress too !! But some were telling its just a matter of a week or so ...confused :(

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Hang in guys... The bulk of January AOR's should expect their PPR's by end of May, early June.. From observation and personal experience 80% of applicants get their PPR 4.5-5.5 months after AOR. Special shout out to yelena and sharma1990 whose AOR's are in February and are still waiting. Good luck to you all!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hi all,

Iam also FSW outland........how many of you or your employer(s) have received call as a part of bg check.

cheers,
Rrk.

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Hang in guys... The bulk of January AOR's should expect their PPR's by end of May, early June.. From observation and personal experience 80% of applicants get their PPR 4.5-5.5 months after AOR. Special shout out to yelena and sharma1990 whose AOR's are in February and are still waiting. Good luck to you all!
Hope you're right!

Today I'm completing (at the end of the day) 139 days since AOR (almost 5 months!). Last PPR rain was very focused on FSW Inlanders and CEC Inlanders.

Any thoughts?

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
hi all,

Iam also FSW outland........how many of you or your employer(s) have received call as a part of bg check.

cheers,
Rrk.
I don't know if all employers receive this call. Especially if they don't speak english. Let's wait for the replies on the thread!

(Good question!)