Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Sunil, any updates from your FBI report? Wishing you the best!

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian85 said:
Hi,
I applied through FSW Outland in September and just got the PPR. I am currently in Canada and wanted to know if I can send my passport to the CPC-O? And anyone knows what is the current processing time for the passports as I need to go to the US after a month.
Anyway I can connect with CPC-O by phone?
Thank you
Where does our PPR letter want to submit passport? If you want to change you have to send them e-mail and ask for change. It takes them 7-10 days to answer so I would just express courier the passport to currently asked visa office and get it back sooner.

When is your AOR btw?

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi all,
I am FSW Outland and got PPR; will shortly be receiving the passports back (after stamping and with copr)
what should be my next step? we are a family of 4 and thinking of getting a job before landing there...is it possible?
please let me know your views...
thanks in advance!!
priya

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
priya_kan said:
Hi all,
I am FSW Outland and got PPR; will shortly be receiving the passports back (after stamping and with copr)
what should be my next step? we are a family of 4 and thinking of getting a job before landing there...is it possible?
thanks in advance!!
priya
Yes it is possible. Start searching job sites of Canada plus apply to Big MNCs based in your country. If they ll have requirement in Canada they ll prefer someone with Canadian PR, though you need to be very good at your work and clear the interview process.

Halifaxian

Jan 7, 2016
Dear FSW outlander friends,

Have you read posts / found out FSW outlanders who got rejected after their background check changed from NOT STARTED into IN PROGRESS?

Some posts say for FSW outlanders, IN PROGRESS of background check means APPLICATION APPROVED. Is it really so?

A friend from far away

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Halifaxian said:

Have you read posts / found out FSW outlanders who got rejected after their background check changed from NOT STARTED into IN PROGRESS?

Some posts say for FSW outlanders, IN PROGRESS of background check means APPLICATION APPROVED. Is it really so?

A friend from far away
I am in the same situation, and I heard the same! I hope this is true!! Eagerly waiting for PPR now!! Can anybody confirm guys?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
hossamo33 said:
I am in the same situation, and I heard the same! I hope this is true!! Eagerly waiting for PPR now!! Can anybody confirm guys?
Halifaxian said:

A friend from far away
If application is "In Progress", it means the processing has reached the final stage. It does not, I repeat, does not mean that your application is approved.

One can assume that the application is approved when you receive PPR. So cheer up folks & i'm sure CIC will shower PPRs on you. It might just take time. Be patient :)

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
All my Lovely Friends who have been through with me all this along..

GOT "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" Mail an hour ago.

Although NO update on my CIC login: Else all my excitement n joy goes wasted !!! Expert Views?? Hope I am safe !!!

Your All pep talks n updates helped me sail through... wish you all speedy PR's.. will be here n keep nagging u all with my queries STILL

Cant Sleep Now ...

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
priya_kan said:
Hi all,
thanks in advance!!
priya
hi Priya, did u send ur passports for stamping to Delhi VO? How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
AmairaaNonuSonu said:
All my Lovely Friends who have been through with me all this along..

GOT "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" Mail an hour ago.

Although NO update on my CIC login: Else all my excitement n joy goes wasted !!! Expert Views?? Hope I am safe !!!

Your All pep talks n updates helped me sail through... wish you all speedy PR's.. will be here n keep nagging u all with my queries STILL

Cant Sleep Now ...
Congrats on receiving PPR

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
AmairaaNonuSonu said:
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!
if you were asked to send the passports to local VO, then you should expect it back within 4-7 days (based on observation)
If you were asked to send to CPC Ottawa, then 14-17 days (based on experience and observation as well)
Best of luck and congrats in all cases!!

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi Amairaa,
After submitting my passports in vfs for stamping in NDVO, i got it back in 10 working days.
Best of luck!!
Priya

AmairaaNonuSonu said:
hi Priya, did u send ur passports for stamping to Delhi VO? How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!

Halifaxian

Jan 7, 2016
PPR REQUEST!!! AOR October 1; Schedual A, October 2; RFRP, October 20; Background Check in Progress, Feburary 26; PPR, March 2.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Halifaxian said:
PPR REQUEST!!! AOR October 1; Schedual A, October 2; RFRP, October 20; Background Check in Progress, Feburary 26; PPR, March 2.
Congrats!!! :)