13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
tomneversfield said:
I'm sorry but what does vfs stand for?
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's the name of the company. I'm this case, they securely transmit the passport to the embassy, get it stamped and send it back to you.

http://www.vfsglobal.com/
Exactly :)

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's the name of the company. I'm this case, they securely transmit the passport to the embassy, get it stamped and send it back to you.

http://www.vfsglobal.com/
At least that's how they sell their services... not THAT securely, though :-X

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jorgecmb said:
At least that's how they sell their services... not THAT securely, though :-X
Well, losing the the package/part of the package would be a BIG blow to their reputation. What happened to you was an unfortunate mistake. Imagine if it had been the passport that had gone missing, all hell would break loose. I guess they have to be more careful ::) .

SimonG14

Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-07-2016
Hi guys,

I'm also FSW Outland

Here is my timeline :

ITA - Dec 18th
AOR - Jan 9th
Review in progress
Medical passed - Jan 11th
Background check in progress - Jan 14th
Background check not needed at this time - Jan 16th

I added myself to the spreadsheet.
Hope it will go fast for everyone.

Domino Enrich

Jan 25, 2016
Wondering if my case is progressing well. Look forward to hearing from anyone with similar timelines.

FSWP
Country of Origin: India
Applied from: United Kingdom
AOR: 12 Sep 2015

Current Status:
------------------
Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed (15 Sep 2015)
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started
Final decision: Not Started

iom

Sep 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2015
AOR Received.
19/08/2015
Med's Done....
29/07/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2016
Alhamdulillah Robil Alamin, I give glory and thanks to Almighty Allah. I received my PPR a few hours ago when i was about to leave work. What better way to end a day's work of making people feel better and happy!?! Finally that new message notification icon showed "Ready for Visa". I cant express how shocked and relieved i was. Thanks to my peeps for always keeping me in mind during each prayer.

Shoutout to all Omo Naijas and applicants still waiting, Tomneversfield ( I started comparing our timelines when you received BG check in progress), the one and only Yelena (You will smile in the end), Mrs AJ ( who gave me false hopes of a very fast PPR) and Avisad.

Timeline (cos i know you guys will ask)
AOR- Aug 19
Meds- Probably about a week later
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

I didn't order GCMS notes, sent only one CSE to inform CIC of a typo mistake in my brother's name (never got any type of reply, perhaps they laughed and trashed it immediately they read it). My main resource was praying and staying positive - Thanks to my PEEPS!!!

I read this forum obsessively at least 5 to 10 times a day. Checked eCAS (when it was still working) and MyCIC several times a day. Got only 2 or 3 ghost emails (medicals and BG in progress i think).

Advice: Ensure as complete a package as possible before submitting (this forum and its seniors AVISAD ANAC ( yes you, AVISAD) will help with that, though i joined this forum several weeks after submitting. Leave the rest to God!

Best wishes guys, IOM :D ;D :D ;D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
iom said:
Alhamdulillah Robil Alamin, I give glory and thanks to Almighty Allah. I received my PPR a few hours ago when i was about to leave work. What better way to end a day's work of making people feel better and happy!?! Finally that new message notification icon showed "Ready for Visa". I cant express how shocked and relieved i was. Thanks to my peeps for always keeping me in mind during each prayer.

Shoutout to all Omo Naijas and applicants still waiting, Tomneversfield ( I started comparing our timelines when you received BG check in progress), the one and only Yelena (You will smile in the end), Mrs AJ ( who gave me false hopes of a very fast PPR) and Avisad.

AOR- Aug 19
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

I didn't order GCMS notes, sent only one CSE to inform CIC of a typo mistake in my brother's name (never got any type of reply, perhaps they laughed and trashed it immediately they read it). My main resource was praying and staying positive - Thanks to my PEEPS!!!

I read this forum obsessively at least 5 to 10 times a day. Checked eCAS (when it was still working) and MyCIC several times a day. Got only 2 or 3 ghost emails (medicals and BG in progress i think).

Advice: Ensure as complete a package as possible before submitting (this forum and its seniors AVISAD ANAC ( yes you, AVISAD) will help with that, though i joined this forum several weeks after submitting. Leave the rest to God!

Nice!! Congrats and all the very best! :)

barbylonzy

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
5th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
iom said:

AOR- Aug 19
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

Bros congrats oh. Abeg which visa office are they sending ur passport to.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
iom said:

AOR- Aug 19
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

Congrats & wish you all the best :)

iom

Sep 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2015
AOR Received.
19/08/2015
Med's Done....
29/07/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2016
barbylonzy said:
Bros congrats oh. Abeg which visa office are they sending ur passport to.
Thanks. Accra Visa Office, contrary to popular opinion i guess they are working!!!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
iom said:

AOR- Aug 19
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

Congrats!! Very very happy for you :)

iom

Sep 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2015
AOR Received.
19/08/2015
Med's Done....
29/07/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2016
tomneversfield said:
Congrats!! Very very happy for you :)
Thanks. Best wishes

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Hi!

I would like to thank everyone for their support. I got PPR yesterday.

Below is my timeline :

ITA : 17/7 (FSW - Outland)
AOR : 25/08
BG check: In progress 20/01/2016
PPR : 25/01/2016

I wish you all the best those who are waiting for PPR. You just have to give it sometime. They are working very fast I would say. So please don't worry :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
greyhatbd said:
Hi!

I would like to thank everyone for their support. I got PPR yesterday.

Below is my timeline :

ITA : 17/7 (FSW - Outland)
AOR : 25/08
BG check: In progress 20/01/2016
PPR : 25/01/2016

I wish you all the best those who are waiting for PPR. You just have to give it sometime. They are working very fast I would say. So please don't worry :)
Congrats :)

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How come Singapore VO is so quiet? I'm from Bangladesh and I believe my VO will be Singapore VO. My timeline is as followed:

AOR: 30th August
RPRF: 23rd Sept
BG in progress: 11th Nov
Ghost emails:1st and 4th December