+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
haris01 said:
1 month short in Noc 2133 if i remove the last employer.
You should still be okay if you provided adequate substitute documents for reference letter, e.g a colleague's reference on plain paper, pay stub, appointment letter, salary account statement. I reckon CIC would be easily disposed to considering those documents to cover up for that 1 month inadequacy.

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
ibejiopad said:
You should still be okay if you provided adequate substitute documents for reference letter, e.g a colleague's reference on plain paper, pay stub, appointment letter, salary account statement. I reckon CIC would be easily disposed to considering those documents to cover up for that 1 month inadequacy.
I attached the offer letter, visa copy, bank statements showing salary transfer, termination letter and self declaration that i performed the duties and saying employer terminated me after i received ITA back in July.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as promised, I am posting my GCMS notes below.. They have recalalculated my point to far less than the round of invitations, they havent even calculated my work experiance correctly,. they only mention of my positions and only one ( out of 5 ) employment periods.. I really don't know what to this of this., but one thing seem definite to me: they have gone thru a lot of effort to recalculate my score, so I think this will be the grounds for refusal..

Penny for your thoughts guys..

and ps. what is FOSS and how come they are making all these comments on travel history etc when my backgound check is not started thruought my notes, and on mycic status?

Created date: 2015/11/14 09:57:37
Created by: EM 5578
Restricted NO
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – EE FSW Lock in date 2015/08/03 Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation: ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required A11.2: Review Required 76 (1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINT: Appear met APPEARS TO MEET ADMISIBILITY CRITERIA PA has over three years of experience in NOC (1241) office administrator with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. in Croatia.
PA has requested to change her family members to accompanying which has changed her CRS points. Outstanding: Processing dee for 2 children RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS point at invitation to apply (ITA): 455 CRS minimum score for round 451 Current CRS score: 397 FOSS: PA (xxxxxxxxxxx) : No Foss Details Spouse ( xxx,xxxxxx) : No Foss Details Child ( xxxx) : No Foss Details Child ( xxxxx) : No Foss Details MARITAL STATUS. Married since xxxx Marriage certificate declaration on file;. No previous marriages indicated. 2 children declared ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER : 0 Lock-In-Date: 2015/08/03 Primary Occupation: Noc 1241 Administrative Assistants 75. (2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears met 2010/10 to 2014/06 – Office Administrator (NOC 1241) – at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Submitted reference letter dated 2014/06/16 confirms applicant’s employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with the leas statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment;
3 years and 8 months of full time work experience have been accumulated. EDUCATION: 22 points. Assessed at the CIO. LANGUAGE: 24 points. Assessed at CIO. SECOND LANGUAGE P points ADAPTABILITY: 0 points Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Language: 24 2nd Language: 0 Education: 22, Work Experience: 11 Arranged Employment: 0 Adaptability: 0 Age 12 (32 y/o) FSW points 69 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. Approx CAD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. As per xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bank statement as at 205/07/24; Family of 4 required CAD 22,170. ADMISSIBILITY Based on information provided of personal history in the last 10 years: No apparent concerns. Applicant: Additional Family Info verified. Travel History verified;. No positions with a foreign government indicated;. Statutory questions on file. Answered No to all questions Spouse:. Additional Family Info verified;. Travel History verified;. No position with a foreign government indicated;. Statutory questions verified, answered No to all questions. CRIMINALITY: Applicant:. All police certificated on file, none show adverse information. Croatia dated 2015/07/27 MEDS All application have valid meds PASSPORTS(S) All applicant have valid ppts PA is Croatian citizen Counterfoil is not required

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
as promised, I am posting my GCMS notes below.. They have recalalculated my point to far less than the round of invitations, they havent even calculated my work experiance correctly,. they only mention of my positions and only one ( out of 5 ) employment periods.. I really don't know what to this of this., but one thing seem definite to me: they have gone thru a lot of effort to recalculate my score, so I think this will be the grounds for refusal..

and ps. what is FOSS and how come they are making all these comments on travel history etc when my backgound check is not started thruought my notes, and on mycic status?

Restricted NO

Text:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – EE FSW Lock in date 2015/08/03 Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation: ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required A11.2: Review Required 76 (1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINT: Appear met APPEARS TO MEET ADMISIBILITY CRITERIA PA has over three years of experience in NOC (1241) office administrator with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. in Croatia.
PA has requested to change her family members to accompanying which has changed her CRS points. Outstanding: Processing dee for 2 children RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS point at invitation to apply (ITA): 455 CRS minimum score for round 451 Current CRS score: 397 FOSS: PA (xxxxxxxxxxx) : No Foss Details Spouse ( xxx,xxxxxx) : No Foss Details Child ( xxxx) : No Foss Details Child ( xxxxx) : No Foss Details MARITAL STATUS. Married since xxxx Marriage certificate declaration on file;. No previous marriages indicated. 2 children declared ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER : 0 Lock-In-Date: 2015/08/03 Primary Occupation: Noc 1241 Administrative Assistants 75. (2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears met 2010/10 to 2014/06 – Office Administrator (NOC 1241) – at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Submitted reference letter dated 2014/06/16 confirms applicant’s employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with the leas statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment;
3 years and 8 months of full time work experience have been accumulated. EDUCATION: 22 points. Assessed at the CIO. LANGUAGE: 24 points. Assessed at CIO. SECOND LANGUAGE P points ADAPTABILITY: 0 points Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Language: 24 2nd Language: 0 Education: 22, Work Experience: 11 Arranged Employment: 0 Adaptability: 0 Age 12 (32 y/o) FSW points 69 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. Approx CAD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. As per xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bank statement as at 205/07/24; Family of 4 required CAD 22,170. ADMISSIBILITY Based on information provided of personal history in the last 10 years: No apparent concerns. Applicant: Additional Family Info verified. Travel History verified;. No positions with a foreign government indicated;. Statutory questions on file. Answered No to all questions Spouse:. Additional Family Info verified;. Travel History verified;. No position with a foreign government indicated;. Statutory questions verified, answered No to all questions. CRIMINALITY: Applicant:. All police certificated on file, none show adverse information. Croatia dated 2015/07/27 MEDS All application have valid meds PASSPORTS(S) All applicant have valid ppts PA is Croatian citizen Counterfoil is not required
so did you ordered another notes?

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

Restricted NO

Text:
Just a kind reminder -- make sure to figure out how your CRS should be calculated, otherwise, there would be a problem to go Ontario PNP as well.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:

Restricted NO

Text:
I reckon you are overreacting here. Those notes, although not so cool, but they do not connote an impending refusal. As far as I know, if you were qualified for an ITA and you applied on/or before your family status change, you should be okay. Just the same way CIC would recalculate the CRS of an applicant who notified them of his/her family status change after e-application.

Have some faith Yelena. Things would work out all well.

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
There can be positive news coz you meet the fsw requirement, and as you say they are only considering 3 years and 8 months of work experience. Did you provide reference letter or evidence for rest of experience?

What does your eligibility, criminality and security status say? they are listed in first few pages

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavingan said:
Just a kind reminder -- make sure to figure out how your CRS should be calculated, otherwise, there would be a problem to go Ontario PNP as well.
I know, and thank you :) I ve recaluclated my score and with my spouse we have 429, so we are definitely on here.. I dont know why they only commented on the one employment period, it isn't even the last one..

What does pending refusal look like? anyone know?

@haris01
I provided reference letters for all periods.

eligiblity says: Review required
criminality and security : not started

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
yelena said:
I know, and thank you :) I ve recaluclated my score and with my spouse we have 429, so we are definitely on here.. I dont know why they only commented on the one employment period, it isn't even the last one..

What does pending refusal look like? anyone know?

@haris01
I provided reference letters for all periods.

eligiblity says: Review required
criminality and security : not started
Technically they've checked your criminality and security portions, as reference to your previous post.

I believe your application will be re-evaluated again. I got refusal last year, it is well noted about refusal.

Yours have none of the negative indications I know.

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Your eligibility say review required, so they are going to redo the assessment I guess and they have the evidence for rest of work experience so they are going to add those points.

In my gcms education level in the form say post secondary and agent review say masters with provided Eca, and there are number of other mistakes.

I think it's just different level of staff and the way they asses the application. There is still a good chance as you meet the fsw requirement

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
haris01 said:
Your eligibility say review required, so they are going to redo the assessment I guess and they have the evidence for rest of work experience so they are going to add those points.

In my gcms education level in the form say post secondary and agent review say masters with provided Eca, and there are number of other mistakes.

I think it's just different level of staff and the way they asses the application. There is still a good chance as you meet the fsw requirement
I have always thought points for foreign work experience max out after 3 years? Am I missing something?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
Technically they've checked your criminality and security portions, as reference to your previous post.

I believe your application will be re-evaluated again. I got refusal last year, it is well noted about refusal.

Yours have none of the negative indications I know.
In my first notes., eligibility, security and criminality were all not started.

I know you probably have better thing to do., but if you have some notes or references that end up in refusal, could you possibly post them here?

I dont know what the pending refusal in notes looks like..

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
In my first notes., eligibility, security and criminality were all not started.

I know you probably have better thing to do., but if you have some notes or references that end up in refusal, could you possibly post them here?

I dont know what the pending refusal in notes looks like..
One of my friend got gcms notes after he got refusal one thing he had in his gcms was refusal 1... So may b this will help ..

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
ibejiopad said:
I have always thought points for foreign work experience max out after 3 years? Am I missing something?
Yes you are right, maximum crs points for overseas experience is 50 and it max at 3 years

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:

Restricted NO

Text:
I have to agree with several of my colleagues here, Yelena. I had thought i'd read scarier notes for you, but actually i'm not worried... And trust me i'm not giving you a cheap pep talk and blowing fake hope in your face.. I truly think you're still in the game, and if they wanted to refuse you, it would have happened at least a month ago, and also you would have seen more blunt and harsher tone in your GCMS notes. My take is that they'll end up confirming your points once an experienced CIC agent looks at it. I'm all about safety nets, so I'd still recommend you accept the Ontario letter of interest (but leave it till the last minute just in case you get good news within the next few weeks). I'm totally rooting for you Yelena!