+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:
So far pnp batch was a few days ago, fsw inland happening just now, we know cec is pretty much done by now., so majority of fsw outland left. I really hope they remember us soon...
my bg still not started, I will shoot myself in the knee if something doesnt happen soon!!
Hopefully with a gun with no bullet. :p.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pspandya said:
Yelena, we all will really appreciate a positive response from CIC soon... We all are about to touch the 6th month mark! I feel you might be directly getting it without a BG check and if at all that happened, the PPR would be followed in no time. It has already been 5 weeks, my BG has started. Even my eligibility review still shows 'in process'. But let us be positive!!!
Thanks :) my application is so messed up., it still reads as cancelled in the main application field so it wouldn be that strange for the rest of the status fields to be off..

kris72

Mar 17, 2015
Hi guys just wanted to let you guys know that I have received my PPR request today.....feel so relieved.
I have been a silent follower in this forum and this is really a great place to get all info and I appreciate each and every one who helped me in.
Special Thanks to Tomneversfield and Asivad..

Here's my timeline
FSW Outland (Currently residing in USA)
AOR Aug 17th
Meds Passed Aug 21st
BG In Process Dec 10th
PPR Dec 30th.

Thank you guysss...............

limbodxb

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Thanks :) my application is so messed up., it still reads as cancelled in the main application field so it wouldn be that strange for the rest of the status fields to be off..
You are not the only one. On the main screen, my app says Express Entry Profile Expired, but my permanent residence application has been submitted and is under process. Also, I have made several updates to my application in the last month: New Passport, Employment status update, new employment letters with responsibilities included ....

If the Officer reviewing my file is having a bad day ......

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Many congratulations, kris72!

(Seems to me like the Outland-US people get PPR a bit faster)

gpm123

Dec 30, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this forum, but I was following all the topics for the last 4 months.

I got PPR today.

AOR: Aug 12 (US resident)
Med passed: Aug 21
BG in process: Nov 26
PPR :Dec 30

I have read that I should not send Passport to Ottawa since I hold Indian Passport. I should request for change of VO to US.
I have an issue- my children's passport will expire on 30th June 2016. What should I do? renew the PP and then send? or send the PP without renewal ? Kindly help

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
kris72 said:
Hi guys just wanted to let you guys know that I have received my PPR request today.....feel so relieved.
I have been a silent follower in this forum and this is really a great place to get all info and I appreciate each and every one who helped me in.

Here's my timeline
AOR Aug 17th
Meds Passed Aug 21st
BG In Process Dec 10th
PPR Dec 30th.

Congrats man....it feels good to see an outlander getting a PPR....

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
gpm123 said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum, but I was following all the topics for the last 4 months.

I got PPR today.

AOR: Aug 12 (US resident)
Med passed: Aug 21
BG in process: Nov 26
PPR :Dec 30

I have read that I should not send Passport to Ottawa since I hold Indian Passport. I should request for change of VO to US.
I have an issue- my children's passport will expire on 30th June 2016. What should I do? renew the PP and then send? or send the PP without renewal ? Kindly help
I think you need to renew the passport first and then send it to VO since they ask for 6+ months of passport validity.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
kris72 said:

Here's my timeline
AOR Aug 17th
Meds Passed Aug 21st
BG In Process Dec 10th
PPR Dec 30th.

Congrats, i'm really very happy for you :)
Wow, I'm being mentioned with the legendary Asivad in the same sentence! Very very humbled

Congrats to all who got PPR today... looking forward to hearing more good news from you guys!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Congrats, i'm really very happy for you :)
Wow, I'm being mentioned with the legendary Asivad in the same sentence! Very very humbled

Congrats to all who got PPR today... looking forward to hearing more good news from you guys!

hi buddy i got ppr too. it was a good day for many of us and i am happy for all who got it.

and those who are still waiting from july/august batch plz dont loose hope your day is near might be tomorrow is the day....

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
ntwkengg said:
hi buddy i got ppr too. it was a good day for many of us and i am happy for all who got it.

and those who are still waiting from july/august batch plz dont loose hope your day is near might be tomorrow is the day....
Congrats ntwkengg! So happy for you as well :)
More good news to come in the next few days.. Good luck to all of you

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
I've been thinking about one thing lately: when CIC says they aim to process the applications in 6 months or less, when do they begin counting? Is it from the date of AOR or from when your application is complete? For example, my AOR is October 6, but I was missing FBI PCC and had to undergo additional medical tests. So my application was fully complete only on December 12. Am I looking at 6 months processing from December 12? Because if that's the case, it sucks.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Tocanadawego said:
I've been thinking about one thing lately: when CIC says they aim to process the applications in 6 months or less, when do they begin counting? Is it from the date of AOR or from when your application is complete? For example, my AOR is October 6, but I was missing FBI PCC and had to undergo additional medical tests. So my application was fully complete only on December 12. Am I looking at 6 months processing from December 12? Because if that's the case, it sucks.
I'm no expert, but i have read the posts of several seniors and they all indicated that the 6 months start counting when one's application is complete. However, i have to say that CIC has shown courtesy a couple of times when it comes to timelines and expectations. For example, when Asivad got rejected after 4 months of waiting, he was brought to the front of the line when he applied again. I believe he got PPR after about 10 days from AOR! So I'm confident that they will be courteous with you as well and will not wait until May/June to send you PPR! I think you'll get to hear good news around mid/end March. Best of luck!