+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jorgecmb said:
Wow... here in Brazil I requested and instanteneously downloaded my PCC online and for free! Maybe FBI has something to learn from the guys down here ::)
Methods from the 30s have prevailed in some advanced countries, my friend. You should consider yourself very lucky since whoever has spent more than six months in the US is under FBI PCC curse :D

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ally89u said:
Speaking of interesting.. has anyone read this mid-year report?

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

Seems like they have tons to process.. no wonder things are going slow!
This is a quite interesting report. I have been anxiously waiting for the annual update for this (presumably coming early next year). But from what we have there, my assumption is that at around 1500 ITA pace per draw we are not going to see scores dropping below 450 since there seems to be a constant flow of candidates with CRS above 450. Moreover, as EE becomes more and more popular immigration platform for skilled workers, more candidates will become interested and could even push that higher.

ally89u

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
Med's Done....
06-09-2015
jorgecmb said:
This report is from July and was highly discussed here when released. Since July, there has been several other rounds of invitation and applications submitted. Probably in the next couple weeks they will release a new and updated report. Looking forward to that!
Yeah let's hope they do!

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
Canadaistheway said:
Methods from the 30s have prevailed in some advanced countries, my friend. You should consider yourself very lucky since whoever has spent more than six months in the US is under FBI PCC curse :D
Absolutely, every country has its ups and downs...

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good thing about being busy at the moment is that I don't have (much) time to obsess about when we're getting our visas. Some movement would sure be nice though although I expect it won't happen before 2016 now. :(

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys some news here ......they gave me 90 days extension for FBI ....phewwwww atleast some relief.

Good part is I submitted LOE on 11 th and got to hear today. Just three days which is great. To hang in uncertainty is worst.

Ordered GCMS notes. Let's see what is happening to application other than FBI.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
sunil55 said:
Ok guys some news here ......they gave me 90 days extension for FBI ....phewwwww atleast some relief.

Good part is I submitted LOE on 11 th and got to hear today. Just three days which is great. To hang in uncertainty is worst.

Happy for you. I think this should give you enough time to get it. It would still be close but I think this is enough time. Let us know what you get from you GCMS notes. By the way where did you order them from?

I also want to order mine but am concerned as the notes contain everything about us and it makes me nervous that the information will pass through someone who may not keep it secure.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:

Good for you! I hope you have already submitted your request to the FBI though. Because if you haven't wait times have gone up to 13 to 15 weeks now and even the 90 days could be not enough. On the other hand, I still wonder if CIC will clear the refugee backlog to process our applications at a decent pace in 90 days to even look into such issues.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
sunil55 said:

Congrats on your extension, did you get any message in email about this update / any ghost message??

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
Congrats on your extension, did you get any message in email about this update / any ghost message??
I know it will still be close. But I always heard about 60 days extension so 90 days look better. Also it's been 3 weeks since I applied to FBI. Close call ...I hope things workout without another extension.

I got email notification that there is new msg on my CIC . I logged in. It said ur action required in the main box. When I opened table it said additional document required. That had turned provided after my LOE submission. Below in msged there was new msg. The PDF letter had details about extension. And a new upload window has appeared.
So silent wait and watch for now.

I ordered GCMS notes from http://gcmsnow.com
They might get ur information but they cannot do anything to ur application without ur password .....so I don't think there is a need to worry

Good luck everyone
Especially @ aru_nj. U helped me a a lot for this FBI thing. Thank u so much

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
I know it will still be close. But I always heard about 60 days extension so 90 days look better. Also it's been 3 weeks since I applied to FBI. Close call ...I hope things workout without another extension.

I got email notification that there is new msg on my CIC . I logged in. It said ur action required in the main box. When I opened table it said additional document required. That had turned provided after my LOE submission. Below in msged there was new msg. The PDF letter had details about extension. And a new upload window has appeared.
So silent wait and watch for now.

I ordered GCMS notes from http://gcmsnow.com
They might get ur information but they cannot do anything to ur application without ur password .....so I don't think there is a need to worry

Good luck everyone
Especially @ aru_nj. U helped me a a lot for this FBI thing. Thank u so much
I'm so happy and relieved for you Sunil... Did they mention anything about waiving it? I still think it's unfair that they ask you for it, but at least they granted you a three month extension, so that's good.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
I'm so happy and relieved for you Sunil... Did they mention anything about waiving it? I still think it's unfair that they ask you for it, but at least they granted you a three month extension, so that's good.
Yes I requested them to waiv it. Provided passport stamps to show that I never stayed for six months. And in the end I mentioned that if it cannot be waived plz provide extension. They did not waive it. I was not hopeful about exemption becoz on FBI thread there are people who stayed just 10 days and were asked to provide FBI. The also requested to waive but got extension. One person is in merchant navy. Their ship stopped in USA port he has no USA visa , did not even exit ship to enter USA still asked for FBI. Had I read that before I would have applied earlier and got it by now.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
Yes I requested them to waiv it. Provided passport stamps to show that I never stayed for six months. And in the end I mentioned that if it cannot be waived plz provide extension. They did not waive it. I was not hopeful about exemption becoz on FBI thread there are people who stayed just 10 days and were asked to provide FBI. The also requested to waive but got extension. One person is in merchant navy. Their ship stopped in USA port he has no USA visa , did not even exit ship to enter USA still asked for FBI. Had I read that before I would have applied earlier and got it by now.
yeah it seems its a lost cause to try and ask for them to waive it... If they didn't waive it for a ship crew member who stopped in a US port and doesn't even a US visa, they probably will never waive it for anyone else. Still unfair, but you'll just have to run with it and hope the FBI accepts your fingerprints. By the way, i know that in the US you can submit electronic fingerprints (live scan), do you guys have FBI approved offices in India that would take your electronic fingerprint?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I may seem unfair, but if you see it from the perspective of Canada and USA, they are two countries where you have porous borders if you have residency and/or citizenship. I have seen cases where a person tried to illegally cross the border, another one was found in violation of customs, a transit passenger assaulting the flight crew etc. In all these cases the people were not legally present in the US, or were not here for more than a day. But, if a FBI background search is done, it will reflect these prior issues. And I am sure Canada is interested in them, and so would be the US.

There have been cases where with minimum documents an applications sails through, and yet in others it takes forever and additional documents. It is case specific, but I do not see it unreasonable.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
legalfalcon said:
I may seem unfair, but if you see it from the perspective of Canada and USA, they are two countries where you have ports borders if you have residency and/or citizenship. I have seen cases where a person tried to illegally cross the border, another one was found in violation of customs, a transit passenger assaulting the flight crew etc. In all these cases the people were not legally present in the US, or were not here for more than a day. But, if a FBI background search is done, it will reflect these prior issues. And I am sure Canada is interested in them, and so would be the US.

There have been cases where with minimum documents an applications sails through, and yet in others it takes forever and additional documents. It is case specific, but I do not see it unreasonable.
good and fair points! Never thought of it this way. Thanks for your insight